• Keith Lasley
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Elliott Frear
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Adam Livingstone
    • Null Vote

I firmly believe that Carl McHugh has, since he moved to central defence, kept us up this year. Solid, reliable performances versus flash in the pan cameos? McHugh is our future and deserves recognition.

Does he have brother?

• Like 1

Lionel changed the game completely for us and well worthy man of the match.

Is he definitely leaving?

I would say he has been pretty good under SR and would have thought he would be worth a Neil contract.

. Surely we can offer him a new contract. New man under Robinson

It has to be Frear for me. He was kicked all over the park as he was on Saturday but kept beating men and getting crosses in and scored his debut goal. Just as well, right enough, as he's off on holiday on Monday and would've had to change plans if we ended up in play-offs.

Manager in his post match seemed to think everything was down to Cadden switching sides with Ferguson's replacement Lionel and nullifying Jones.

I went for Lionel in the end, I'm quick to pour scorn when he's lazy and happy to give plaudits. On his day he's up there and better than the majority in this league. His substitution did make a difference and maybe it was down to Cadden nullifying the Killie left wing. Personally I thought Jones especially plus McCulloch playing them on a high press prompted plenty of mistakes and turnovers from us in the first 45.

Possibly Lionel's sub with them loosing juice may have dovetailed nicely for our perception of his impact. But his flicks and instinctive footballing brain had nothing to do with the opposition however.

Ainsworth for me, as he completely got Killie on the back foot, and ran the show in the second half. Closely followed by Cadden, for an assured defensive display that shut out Killie's early attacking threat through Jones.

Special mention to Frear, who took an absolute kicking and just kept going back for more (also took his goal very well), and Louis Moult, for once again working himself into the ground for the cause. Even though it's not been coming off for him as much as it was earlier in the season, Moult still puts everything he has into every match. It's no surprise he's such a hero for the fans, and hopefully some of our youngsters have taken note of his attitude. If that was his last game at Fir Park (at least for Well), then he signed off in style.