Scottish Premiership Inverness Caledonian Thistle V Motherwell Sat 20 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

He's probably on shite wages so I'd say he's a decent back up as he has played quite a few good games this but also a lot poor performances

I think the fact that Clay has struggled with an 18 year old rookie (as highly rated as Campbell may be) shows that he's not up to the task. Plenty endeavour, little quality.

Tony Andreu looked not bad last time he was in the top league, I don't imagine Georgios Sarris would terrify him

Delicious if he sent Hamilton down but not quite as delicious as it being us sending them down by not trying a leg.

The extra cash would be handy for the club as well though and could even be the difference in getting a player in or not, so i think i'll just sit back relax and enjoy whatever pans out , extremely thankful that we aren't involved.

What's with all the anti Hamilton stuff , they have even less fans/budget than Motherwell.....it's also an easy away game to get to......if we were in their position tomorrow, we would want any opposition to act professionally ......the second worst team deserve another chance via the play off, it could've easily been us

• Like 1

Clay's a strange one. I don't think he's a terrible footballer at all. Given a chance, he seems quite tidy on the ball actually. Problem is, he appears to need an extra 3-4 seconds to do anything, which you just don't get in this league. At a lower level, I think he'd be a standout, but I just don't think he's got that instinctive, quick thinking that players need to be a success at our level.

• Like 2

We need to look after ourselves tomorrow, and no one else. We are playing for points and league position, leading to extra cash, when we could really use it. Put out our strongest side and go for a win. Hopefully there might even be a psychological edge from finishing above Dundee and, maybe, Killie, for next season.

• Like 1

Clay has suffered from that age old issue at Motherwell - if you don't play like Messi in your first game you are obviously useless.

We are going to see more guys like him next season because finances dictate at least some signings will be players who are about average, while we spend money elsewhere and try to develop the youngsters.

I think he's been OK and, as it turned out, better value for money than Pearson.

• Like 2

We should be going all out to beat ICT tomorrow.

If under our new ownership structure we are budgeting for a 10th place finish an extra £50k/£100k for 9th/8th could make a huge difference to next season.

• Like 1

Clay has suffered from that age old issue at Motherwell - if you don't play like Messi in your first game you are obviously useless.

We are going to see more guys like him next season because finances dictate at least some signings will be players who are about average, while we spend money elsewhere and try to develop the youngsters.

I think he's been OK and, as it turned out, better value for money than Pearson.

I think that the experience he's had this season will help him improve and hopefully we will see an improvement next season.

We should be going all out to beat ICT tomorrow.

If under our new ownership structure we are budgeting for a 10th place finish an extra £50k/£100k for 9th/8th could make a huge difference to next season.

Exactly. It could meant the difference between getting one extra player in over the summer or keeping Blyth :)

I think that the experience he's had this season will help him improve and hopefully we will see an improvement next season.

I like to think I'm an optimist,but Clay is dreadful: limited range of passing, can't shoot, prances around without getting involved in the scrap. Not good enough for SPFL.

If we want better than bottom 2 next season we need to move on quickly and replace Clay, Blyth, both Goalkeepers........etc.

If there are more players like Clay next season we are down.

Nowhere near good enough. It's not even close.

anybody that judged clay to be shite after his first game has been proven right,the guy is beyond useless,we should be looking to get rid in the summer but we might not find a club daft enough to take him off our hands.

If there are more players like Clay next season we are down.

Nowhere near good enough. It's not even close.

We got more out of him than we did Pearson, though, so maybe a good job he was still on the books.

They stay either at Kingsmills or Drumossie when they stay up so Raigmore way would be about right. They tend to go to McColls @ the Fluke for their papers,Juice & lottery (Im not a stalker btw,I was the manager there many moons ago lol)