League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Apart from the football side which I think gives us a good chance of progression in the tournament I am hoping from a personal point of view that we play Edinburgh City and Berwick Rangers away as these are 2 venues which I have never seen Motherwell play at.

Yup I know I am pretty sad but with another unvisited venue being Stirling Albion on July 1 my `bucket list ` is nearing completion.

Now, where did I leave my plane spotting book?

Local bias but Stenhousemuir in the South section with Falkirk in the North?

Suits fine but really?

The teams were split into North/South on each seeding group based on geography. Because of the league placings the line in each pot was not in the same place.

...I am hoping from a personal point of view that we play Edinburgh City and Berwick Rangers away as these are 2 venues which I have never seen Motherwell play at.

Pretty sure Edinburgh City are moving to share Spartans' ground. Hope that helps your bucket list

Group F

Saturday 15 July
Queen's Park v Motherwell, kick-off 3.00pm (Live on BT Sport)

Saturday 22 July

Motherwell v Morton, kick-off 3.00pm

Tuesday 25 July

Edinburgh City v Motherwell, kick-off 7.45pm

Saturday 29 July
Motherwell v Berwick Rangers, kick-off 3.00pm

Was hoping for Berwick away and Edinburgh away on a Saturday but oh well

Yes, it's £10,000 per team in the Group stages if your game is televised. Not great but better than nothing.

The bad news is to verify that I had to go on to the Daily Record website to read an article there. The good news however is that I'm reminded why I rarely venture on to the Daily Record website by seeing reports such as how Egil Olsen missed out on the Celtic job because of his dog. Evidently things haven't improved in Rancid Towers since my last visit.