League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

I go along and watch Queens Park if Motherwell aren't playing and the last time I was there I saw them beat Morton 2-0 fairly comfortably however I don't think they will be at full strength as they are rebuilding their squad especially in midfield and forward positions.

David Galt isn't a bad player and he can hit them from distance so I'd definitely suggest we don't let him get space around the 25 yards range. We will need to concentrate at set pieces as well as they have a few players that aren't bad in the air.

This is a game we should be winning though so I want to see us keeping the ball on the grass, passing and moving and using the width of the Hampden pitch. If we are professional there shouldn't be any problems but if we slack off then it might be an uncomfortable afternoon.

Slightly worried where the goals are going to come from.

I go along and watch Queens Park if Motherwell aren't playing and the last time I was there I saw them beat Morton 2-0 fairly comfortably however I don't think they will be at full strength as they are rebuilding their squad especially in midfield and forward positions.

David Galt isn't a bad player and he can hit them from distance so I'd definitely suggest we don't let him get space around the 25 yards range. We will need to concentrate at set pieces as well as they have a few players that aren't bad in the air.

This is a game we should be winning though so I want to see us keeping the ball on the grass, passing and moving and using the width of the Hampden pitch. If we are professional there shouldn't be any problems but if we slack off then it might be an uncomfortable afternoon.

Slightly worried where the goals are going to come from.

I do share that worry. We do seem to be making chances though so my hope is Bowman keeps up his pre season form and Fisher picks up where he left off last season!

Our biggest failings for some years now have been giving opponents space and time to shoot unhindered from 25-30 yards out; and losing goals to crosses. As regards the first it'll be interesting how effective a new midfield will be in closing attackers down. As for the second it'll be a good test for our central defenders and keeper as I can't see our full backs cutting out crosses (Dunne is as yet untested). As you say though we should be good enough to win in any event. I would expect Queens to be pretty fit and at the very least just as fit as us.

Any fans in America know what channel I might get the game in tomorrow? Resort I'm in has a sports bar so should get most channels.

Not showing up on any of my usual football channels so I think we are out of luck. If you want to check the channels where you are, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Fox Soccer Plus, NBC Sports and ESPN are the usual places to find BT Sport games on the telly.

Be hunting for a stream on the internet.

Not showing up on any of my usual football channels so I think we are out of luck. If you want to check the channels where you are, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, Fox Soccer Plus, NBC Sports and ESPN are the usual places to find BT Sport games on the telly.

Be hunting for a stream on the internet.

I'll give them a go tomorrow. In Mexico and they have those on the TV. Worse case it will be a shit stream using the dodgy wifi!

Thanks.

This should be a straight forward win. However anything less than full commitment during the game could see us face a really difficult 90mins. Some posters on here regard this as nothing more than pre season. Having watched Ayr United last night, the lower league teams certainly ain't taking it this way. I know that was an ayrshire derby however i don't see queens park taking this any less serious. So I feel anything less 100 percent could see a bit of an upset and the usual told you so posters on here going into meltdown. Great to have football back. COYW.

Having watched us lose multiple times to Queens Park in cup ties over the decades, it wouldn't be that much of an upset to me.

I expect us to win, but there are so many variables at this stage of pre-season, it won't necessarily be straightforward.