League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

If Ross County are up for it, I think Wednesday will be a tougher assignment today. They will be far more comfortable than Rangers at dealing with our crosses into the box.

If Bigi is still absent, hopefully Campbell gets the nod ahead of Rose. Although maybe both will play if Frear is injured, with Tanner playing from the left.

Could do with Fisher getting off the mark.

If Bigi isn't fit I'd play either MacLean or Gordon alongside McHugh in the middle. Although Campbell might be top of the youth central midfield pecking order, he is more of a defensive player. Plummer is a defender. We need someone with a bit of dig and ability to go forward. Now if McHugh wasn't fit that would be a different matter as Campbell would his natural successor.

If Bigi isn't fit I'd play either MacLean or Gordon alongside McHugh in the middle. Although Campbell might be top of the youth central midfield pecking order, he is more of a defensive player. Plummer is a defender. We need someone with a bit of dig and ability to go forward. Now if McHugh wasn't fit that would be a different matter as Campbell would his natural successor.

Holding Midfielder is amongst Plummer's repertoire, apparently

I said that if we changed system (i.e. to 442) we could see Plummer in cos he is a left back, but that would mean one of the 3 main defenders missing out, so maybe dunne moving over would be more likely.

Im assuming we will set up more defensively away from home. These go to penalties if necessary, right?

Be interesting to see how Robinson sets the team up away from home against a Premiership team. Hoping we don't go too defensive.

I liked the ABBA shootout they had in the Charity Shield today. That would be a good addition to this competition given the sudden death nature of the ties.

Be interesting to see how Robinson sets the team up away from home against a Premiership team. Hoping we don't go too defensive.

I hope not. What has become apparent is that we seem to have good cover for central midfield holding players but very very few options for attacking central midfielders.

Maybe I was at a different game. At the game I was at he played multiple long balls to no-one, failed with crosses, was ponderous in possession and dropped a Zak Jules that better teams would have punished us with. Similar to the other times I've seen him in a Well shirt.

He might come good but I don't think he'll cut it at this level.

Having not seen it, I have some very strange mental images of what this involved.

Instead of taking alternate penalities, Team A takes the first, Team B the second and third, Team A the 4th etc.

The idea is to reduce the advantage/disadvantage of winning the coin toss and taking them first.

Every time a team scores they play Dancing Queen over the tannoy.

(One of those may not be 100% true).