League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

I think having the likes of McLean, fisher, Plummer and bowman available off the bench is such an improvement over last year. Particularly since we're still a couple of signings light and Frear is injured.

Great result, this is the kind of game that can really get a new team going.

• Like 1

Great result when up against it.

Are we the first team to use the four sub rule or has someone used it in an earlier round?

No extra time in the earlier rounds, County used their 4th sub before we did, did any of yesterday's games go to extra time?

Eta, Dylan Mackin was a 4th sub last night, Falkirk had used theirs first.

Being probably the of the round, I'd expect ours to be one of the games chosen for tv, so another wee cash injection on top of what we already are due to receive.

Doubt it with both Celtic and Rangers being away to Dundee and Partick respectively.

I admit it I was a pant wetter tonite. Too many times we have lost leads, but after performance on Saturday and tonite I am starting to think Robbo may have put together a side that will provide us with more ups than downs and a big improvement on last season.

Going to Perth on Saturday at what has been a tough ground in recent times. Another positive result and we can start to believe :-)

Bet ye it gets picked for the Thursday. To then be followed by Aberdeen at home on the Sunday.

I'm pretty sure that 3 of the quarter final ties are televised in this tournament. The only thing that may stop them picking our game is that BT are already covering the league game on the Sunday.