League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

I cant see how we can win that appeal, he blatently shoved the guy away from the ball and a chance to score, a moment of madness.

Wasn't a moment of madness it was a certain goal and he 'took one for the team' in trying to stop it. You are right though in that it looked a correct red card to me

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I cant see how we can win that appeal, he blatently shoved the guy away from the ball and a chance to score, a moment of madness.

Rangers player got away with it on Sunday but then again the ref was Madden - Rangers fan at work says their fans should have been singing "he's one of our own" after it.

Shove my arse the county player went in for a ball in a 50/50 he had no chance of getting, Carson made a double save I had a great view at the game, there wasn't a foul to be given there. Finnie is one of the worst refs going in Scottish football, I believe we can win the appeal.

Listen MATE. I know all sorts of rules. If this has taken place Robinson has to walk. Burrows while we're at it actually, something like this can't go on.

What we need atm is clarity though and I urge everyone not to panic. Don't panic.

It would appear this is one rule you didn't know about mate. I actually thought you were on the wind up with your Robbo/Burrows comment....maybe you were, and if so you have hooked me..... because if not hope you enjoying your big slice of humble pie

Just caught the highlights, looked some game after half time. End to end stuff and lots of chances. McLean took his goal really well, and was onside for me. Few good saves from Carson and Fisher & Moult really unlucky not to score. Hard to really tell from footage if appeal will be successful or not, but definitely a penalty.

Only thing that stood out as constructive criticism was County's first goal was an absolute horror show from our point of view. From our throw in, a relatively wee guy like Schalk waltzes through three defenders with absolute ease. Top finish mind you.

Aye Bigi caught in posession to start it all, maybe not fully fit after missing Sunday

Nothing wild about it, i've watched several times and see absolutely no foul whatsoever, football is fast becoming a non contact sport.

That's mental. Even if it's Carson who got the touch, focus purely on Dunne - he takes a runner, barges the boy in the back and is nowhere near the ball.

Can only go by the highlights but it looked as blantant a penalty as you'll see. The County player was going to knock in the rebound from Carsons save before Dunne barged him in the back. The only question is whether Dunne could have been judged to have made an attempt to play the ball and with the new rules it would have been a penalty and a yellow.

For me it looked like he took one for the team and penalty and red was probably the correct decision.

Can't think of any in recent times. Think the big man could be immense for us. He has a good head on his shoulders as well, watching highlights, at very end of match a ball was played into the box, County man had possession but he didn't dive in, forced him back then ft whistle went. Brains and Brawn that will do for me