League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Really looking forward to tomorrow's game, especially after our display on Saturday. I'm hoping it will be a fairly packed Fir Park with the combination of September weekend, Cup fever and Aberdeen's healthy travelling support - not to mention the low PATG admission.

In terms of the game itself I'm optimistic. Our recent cup form should have no bearing as this is a completely different group of lads with a new mentality.

From what I understand Aberdeen's recent performances haven't been great, they have however been scraping out results. With the attacking options they have I think it is only a matter of time before they click into place. We need to have a plan to combat this. Going forward I think we can hurt Aberdeen however as their defence is still pretty suspect.

Team wise I wouldn't deviate too much from the one selected on Saturday. Dunne is out so I would think Hammell will come in for him. Not seen Plummer enough to say whether he would be a better option. Hammell has been decent in the 3 at the back system from what I've seen, mainly because he doesn't have to rely on his pace (or lack there of) Only concern is his height as Aberdeen are quite a big team. After Saturday you could make an argument for including both Bigi and Tanner but I don't think the 11 who started on Saturday done enough wrong to warrant being dropped. For me Bigi is still a bit off the pace required to play up here, he wants to hang on to the ball too long. When he does get up to pace he is going to be a key player though. Tanner is promising as well but I'd bring him on from the bench. Rose is an interesting one, I don't think he has any great ability but for the first time I realised on Saturday the amount of running he does, I think this is part of the reason Robinson likes him in there.

Carson

Kipre Hartley Hammell

Cadden Rose McHugh Campbell Tait

Moult Bowman

Going to go with a 2-1 Well' a cup run is well overdue.

The club is a platform for players. It's up to them to show how good they are and prove all the doubters wrong. If raring for this I hope the players are too.

An the crowd front. I'm taking 4 people that are only fair weather fans. I've talked them into it so let's give them a reason to come back.

I am also bringing a visitor after a 20 year absence

Team wise I wouldn't deviate too much from the one selected on Saturday. Dunne is out so I would think Hammell will come in for him. Not seen Plummer enough to say whether he would be a better option. Hammell has been decent in the 3 at the back system from what I've seen, mainly because he doesn't have to rely on his pace (or lack there of) Only concern is his height as Aberdeen are quite a big team.

Carson

Kipre Hartley Hammell

Cadden Rose McHugh Campbell Tait

Moult Bowman

Going to go with a 2-1 Well' a cup run is well overdue.

I agree that we should make as few changes as possible from Saturday's team but would replace Tait with Frear, if fit. Frear would add some much needed pace and take the heat off Cadden. Unless Robbo knows something we don't I'd be tempted to put in Plummer ahead of Hammell. If Hammell doesn't have to rely on his pace what does he have to rely on? He doesn't have pace now; doesn't have height or positional sense; and isn't great defensively. Yes, he can cross a ball but I'd say in years gone by his pace was one of his biggest assets. He does have experience though.

We have a reasonable chance tomorrow evening as we now have a decent team with character. However our cup record against Aberdeen is nothing short of abysmal and they will be very streetwise, which we are not. Taking everything into account I'll predict a narrow win for the Dons over 90 minutes. We may have a better chance on Sunday. I really hope though that the fans are patient with the team and don't lose heart if we fail to progress in the League Cup. COYW.

I thought Plummer is a centre half.

playing Frear in front of Hammell will leave us very exposed down the left and I'll be surprised if we start that way.

Other than Dunne I think we'll start as we did at Hibs as Robinson likes to be ready for the physical aspects of the game and then change it to play a bit more football. Maybe we play better in the second half because of the changes or maybe it's because the other team is starting to tire after the high tempo first half.

Really hope we can win tonight living up here and seeing a lot of sheep coming out the woodwork now they are doing well is torture.

Was discussing this in my local the other night the local supporters club for them did only ran one bus under the mark mcghee/craig brown era for a semi final

they now do it every away game I really detest them.

Really hope we can win tonight living up here and seeing a lot of sheep coming out the woodwork now they are doing well is torture.

Was discussing this in my local the other night the local supporters club for them did only ran one bus under the mark mcghee/craig brown era for a semi final

they now do it every away game I really detest them.

Ageed.

Biggest glory hunters going. I've never met an Aberdeen fan who wasn't an arsehole or even came from Aberdeen.