League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Aberdeen city council have left the bunting up on union street from the Scottish cup final apparently they think there is no point taking it down.

They genuinely think they are a massive club I remember one fan telling me Aberdeen should be in the last 16 of the champions league every year deluded

Anyone in Yankee land know if this will be available on TV? A few local bars seem to have every sporting match known to man available, so it would save time telling them what station to go to. Otherwise a screen mirror of BT Sport via VPN will suffice.

Hi mate can watch the game via this link http://unblocked.lol. Scroll down to BT Sport and open. Will work on your phone and is pretty solid.

I'd feel more comfortable with Carl at the back for this one I think. Doubt Robbo will do that though, I'd imagine it'll be Hammell LCB. In which case it's definitely gotta be Tait on the left flank for me, as Frear wouldn't provide enough cover (not saying Tait doesn't get caught out at the wrong end of the park but he's slightly more defensively sound). I'd 100% be sticking with Bowman up top with Moult though, I don't think we should change to accommodate them with the form we're in at the minute. We've looked far more effective with them up there together.

• Like 1

I'd feel more comfortable with Carl at the back for this one I think. Doubt Robbo will do that though, I'd imagine it'll be Hammell LCB. In which case it's definitely gotta be Tait on the left flank for me, as Frear wouldn't provide enough cover (not saying Tait doesn't get caught out at the wrong end of the park but he's slightly more defensively sound). I'd 100% be sticking with Bowman up top with Moult though, I don't think we should change to accommodate them with the form we're in at the minute. We've looked far more effective with them up there together.

Who is this 'Tait' you speak of? Defensively sound isn't how I'd describe Richard Tait...

• Like 2

I think Frear does fine on the left playing wing back. Certainly as good as Tait does when Tait is playing on the left on his wrong side. That's why I'd go with what I said earlier and move Tait back to the right side. Frear on the left and Cadden more central replacing Rose.

Other options - Haven't seen any of Plummer, but would surprised to see him come in. Adam Livingstone looks like might be primed for that left side of a three or wing back in the future perhaps? Robbie seems to rate him. But too early I'd think given he's not been on the bench.

Motherwell: Carson, Tait, Hammell, Hartley, Cadden, McHugh, Moult, Bowman, Rose, Kipré, Campbell

Motherwell subs: Griffiths, Grimshaw, Bigirimana, Frear, Plummer, Fisher, Tanner

Assuming 352 with Hammell at centre half. There are a few mad 442 with a diamond midfield options you could make out of it or potentially 352 with McHugh at centre half and the lunacy of Hammell at wing back.

You can see why Aberdeen are favourites looking at their lineup. Any team that can leave Adam Rooney and Greg Stewart on the bench is pretty strong...

Assuming 352 with Hammell at centre half. There are a few mad 442 with a diamond midfield options you could make out of it or potentially 352 with McHugh at centre half and the lunacy of Hammell at wing back.

You can see why Aberdeen are favourites looking at their lineup. Any team that can leave Adam Rooney and Greg Stewart on the bench is pretty strong...

Tansey as well. 3 players I'd take at Motherwell no bother.

Still feel confident tonight. Hope we show.

I'd probably be as well going home now as I don't think I'm going to get much work done this afternoon. Will be constantly look on here and BBC for live score updates. Really excited about this one. Here's hoping we can beatthis mob COYW 3-2 for the good guys

do you ever do much work ? on any days :) :)