League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Surely that means it's sold out if all the 35 and 25 are gone? Or just they physically don't have all the 10000 tickets?

Edit: Just realised the whole south stand is mostly 30. Which is the ticket I bought! Idiot.

maybe you should have asked if they had a talking bollocks section.
  • Like 2

Watching St Johnstone and Rangers and you have to think that if we can get anywhere near the number of corners and set-pieces St Johnstone have had tonight, then Peter Hartley et al will be licking their lips in anticipation.

Also watching and thinking exactly the same. Saints have been poor at taking advantage of their numerous set pieces.

Another take away from this game so far is that we have absolutely NOTHING to fear from this mob next week.

Also watching and thinking exactly the same. Saints have been poor at taking advantage of their numerous set pieces.

Another take away from this game so far is that we have absolutely NOTHING to fear from this mob next week.

Was thinking exactly the same thing...Saints were really poor (they will not have a good season)and Rangers nothing special. Left back John good going forward but poor defensively. Nothing to fear if we impose ourselves

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk