League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Would have hoped with the form we are in more would want to see us beat Rangers this weekend. Still 7-8000 is twice our average homer crowd.

I am sure I read Hibs had only shifted 9000 or so tickets. I expect both gates to be around 40,000. Very much doubt the h**s will sell 38,000 tickets. Still 80,000 x say average £20 divided by 4 is not too shabby

Don't forget the SPFL or SFA share of the gate as well!!

Don't forget the SPFL or SFA share of the gate as well!!

Yes, and stadium expenses. After that we have there is a fair whack of VAT to be deducted too. My rough calculation would be that we'll make about £200,000 from the gate. Programme sales and catering monies to be added of course.

Nearly Sunday !! Not sure if I want to sleep till it's over and just get up to see the result or look for a stream to watch it but stomach churning already, although that could be the beans from last night !

I'll take any kind of a win here but I really would love to see us hammer them.

CMON MOTHERWELL :preved:

edit: I don't mean sleep from now till the games over, just a long lie in on Sunday morning. Thought I best clarify that one.