Or even runners up

But we'll f*ck the h**s on Sunday

And make League Cup history

More or less an old one from the 70's :ph34r:

for the nippers, youtube the tune for Halls of Montezuma

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

• Like 1

Just glad now Sunday is almost upon us. It's certainly been a long week!

I've tried to put the game to the back of mind as much as possible but the nerves are certainly kicking in a bit now.

There will always be excitement ahead of such fixtures for teams like us for whom Semi-Finals aren't year in, year out events but I don't quite know if that mixture of nerves and excitement is because there that feeling that we are going into this with a genuinely decent chance of progression.

Ahead of the Aberdeen game there was a definite sense amongst our fans that we owed Aberdeen something, particularly for the Cup defeats. I think you only need to skim through some of the posts about Rangers games past and that desire to set things straight is if anything even more magnified.

How do we approach it? There's an argument for caution and easing yourself into the relatively unfamiliar surroundings in games like this. I don't think it applies tomorrow however.

I think one of the beauties of the current squad is that we go into them hell for leather from the word go safe in knowledge we have a bench that can come, contribute and change things. We have a team that is sufficiently fit and look comfortable in the latter stages of games that we know that such an approach will not see us burnt out after an hour and hanging on.

We have the benefit of the expectancy that is all upon Rangers. The bloodlust their support will have to make it an Old Firm final and the panic and pressure that will unfold upon their team when they find they aren't getting it their own way against us will be to our advantage.

I don't know if it'll be ninety minutes, after extra-time or in penalties but I'm absolutely convinced we're going to win.

• Like 2

Just glad now Sunday is almost upon us. It's certainly been a long week!

I've tried to put the game to the back of mind as much as possible but the nerves are certainly kicking in a bit now.

There will always be excitement ahead of such fixtures for teams like us for whom Semi-Finals aren't year in, year out events but I don't quite know if that mixture of nerves and excitement is because there that feeling that we are going into this with a genuinely decent chance of progression.

Ahead of the Aberdeen game there was a definite sense amongst our fans that we owed Aberdeen something, particularly for the Cup defeats. I think you only need to skim through some of the posts about Rangers games past and that desire to set things straight is if anything even more magnified.

How do we approach it? There's an argument for caution and easing yourself into the relatively unfamiliar surroundings in games like this. I don't think it applies tomorrow however.

I think one of the beauties of the current squad is that we go into them hell for leather from the word go safe in knowledge we have a bench that can come, contribute and change things. We have a team that is sufficiently fit and look comfortable in the latter stages of games that we know that such an approach will not see us burnt out after an hour and hanging on.

We have the benefit of the expectancy that is all upon Rangers. The bloodlust their support will have to make it an Old Firm final and the panic and pressure that will unfold upon their team when they find they aren't getting it their own way against us will be to our advantage.

I don't know if it'll be ninety minutes, after extra-time or in penalties but I'm absolutely convinced we're going to win.

Good post. I hope you are right.

I will have to make do with following the game online in the middle of the night herein New Zealand. At least Monday is a public holiday.

I may be the only sports fan with a smile on my face on Monday here,as the All Blacks lost in Australia and the local provincial side lost by a point in the semi final of the National Provincial Championships last night. Heres hoping anyway.

My song for Campbell to the tune of Staying Alive by the Bee Gee's

You can tell by the way he plays the game he's a steelman no time to talk

Feeling proud the crowd's loud been kicking a ball since he was a child

Now it's alright it's Ok, he's playing the Motherwell way

Now he seems to understand the claret and amber effect on the man

Now he's in the 1st team he's living the dream, Allan Campbell Allan Campbell

Breaking down attacks no time to relax

Allan Campbell Allan Campbell

Ah ha ha ha Allan Campbell Allan Campbell

Ah ha ha Allan Campbeeeelllll

• Like 1

It’s imperative that we don’t loose an early goal and give Rangers the upper hand. It’s difficult enough as it is to beat this mob and their fans by gifting them a goal of a start. In an ideal world we would get the first goal to give them something to think about.

Spot on - Hibs lost a early goal today, and you could tell they were facing an uphill challenge from that point.

I reckon that The Buns will come out the trap fast, but if we don't lose an early goal and the game settles down, I know we can take them.

Whatever happens, go out and make us proud to be part of the C&A family

MON RA DOSSERS