League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Here we go.....

I am trying to keep calm and think whatever happens happens, but it would be awesome if we can get to the final.

Rangers are still imho slight favourites. You don't spend £10m in the summer on the likes of Dorrans and Jack and Morelos without being 2nd favourites in the league at least.

Regardless we have a lot more about us this season. But we do need to turn up and not get carried away by the occasion. Also hope that the ref has a good game and not swayed by a crowd which is 4-5 times our size !

Whatever happens it has been a great start to the season and the club has brought in more money than we could have hoped for.

Mon the Wel.

• Like 1

Here we go.....

I am trying to keep calm and think whatever happens happens, but it would be awesome if we can get to the final.

Rangers are still imho slight favourites. You don't spend £10m in the summer on the likes of Dorrans and Jack and Morelos without being 2nd favourites in the league at least.

Regardless we have a lot more about us this season. But we do need to turn up and not get carried away by the occasion. Also hope that the ref has a good game and not swayed by a crowd which is 4-5 times our size !

Whatever happens it has been a great start to the season and the club has brought in more money than we could have hoped for.

Mon the Wel.

only two things concerns me today Dunne and the referee. Do we gamble and put Hammel on or play Dunne who has been an utter bombscare last couple of games and as always will the referee be swayed by the crowd. Other than those two slight concerns I could see us win.

For anyone that's interested, you can reserve a table at the Beechwood for lunch (you can get a burger for about a fiver) and they guarantee the table for two hours. Just for anyone that cannae be bothered with the stress of getting served in a packed pub, or needs a seat. I booked a table yesterday so I would think they'll still have space.

Who gives a shit. It’s normally unreadable shite on here all the time. This time it’s before a semi-final and some of us like a sing-song.

We’re the boys from the ‘Well and we’re doing very well

You will find us at Fir Park the home of football

Of the Steelmen we are proud

Sing their praises long and loud

We will follow them wherever they will go.

Get intake these h*n bastards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:fuck:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

MON RA DOSSERS

We have absolutely nothing to fear, from the first game I'd say we have a better squad in that we have Hartley and Campbell in addition to that team and if they have lost miller from that side (hopefully) so id like to see us give them a right good game and go at them from start to finish

Would love nothing more than to give them a spanking and honestly don't see why we shouldn't be not just wanting to win the game but do it by some margin

We have absolutely nothing to fear, from the first game I'd say we have a better squad in that we have Hartley and Campbell in addition to that team and if they have lost miller from that side (hopefully) so id like to see us give them a right good game and go at them from start to finish

Would love nothing more than to give them a spanking and honestly don't see why we shouldn't be not just wanting to win the game but do it by some margin

This is a chance to get it right up them and the media circus that panders to them and also get a bit of payback for all those years of not turning up against them, winning by a few goals would be great but I will take an ugly win just as well, don't care if it's a controversial 3rd mins of injury time winner as long as we beat them, we have the squad and hopefully they have the self belief to be winners. Coyw

No matter what happens today, here's a good piece (in the Record of all places) about where and who we are.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/motherwell-story-scottish-football-should-11384295

What's the story regarding the BT Sport graphic?

Edit: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/hibs-hit-back-at-bt-sport-over-betfred-cup-advert-1-4591141