League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Well it's on BEIN Europe and BEIN in Australia but Mobdro would have got it anywhere

Of course. I wasn't intending to have a pop at you (or anyone else). Just wanted to save US fans the effort of looking for a TV channel to watch.

I watched it with Mobdro myself.

It's not on BeIN in the US. BeIN is showing Roma vs Torino and the Atletico Madrid games this morning

There are no broadcasts of Scottish domestic football in the US this season. Only the occasional international and European game.

Believe me, I have looked into this.

The contracts expired last season and the SPFL did not negotiate a new deal.

cricfree.sc is my goto site for live streams. As long as you have a decent ad blocker and pop-up blocker it's a decent choice.

Don't waste your time with streams and blockers or not Mobdro beats them all no add whatsoever just straight onto broadcasting channels

So are there any highlights on terrestrial TV or on Motherwell TV? I’ve watched the You Tube link posted on here, however, I would like a better edit.

Outwith MFC TV best I could find was a re-run on one of the BT Sport channels at something like 1130 tomorrow morning.

Don't waste your time with streams and blockers or not Mobdro beats them all no add whatsoever just straight onto broadcasting channels

I know. But only for Android. Like I said, I watched it on Mobdro myself, but not everyone runs Android.

Just catching up with the online pants-wetting. It is beautiful.

The best I've seen is that the ref abandoned his duty of care by not doing something about the guy who nosed bowmans arm. I seem to recall that rangers went on attack and eventually won a corner while he was checking how much of his face was still attached. I'm sure they could have put the ball out of play.

As had already been said, moult got an equally bad one, and instead of being a pussy about it he came back on, blasted the ref, then got it right round them. Morelos also hit hartley with a gut punch, their midfielders forgot they had a game today, and they squandered a bunch of sitters, so I'd put the ref way down the list as the cause of their woes.

Absolutely delighted. I shed a few tears at full time for my mate iain Shedden (ex Coltness/Wishaw High) who died this week of throat cancer. He was only 60. Iain lived in Sydney and was a massive Well fan who was over for the Aberdeen game. I am sure he will be looking down with pride tonight. RIP Iain and hope the boys win the final for you.

COYW

it is very special moments like this you always have thoughts of loved ones who are no longer here to enjoy our happiness. Enjoy the night mate thats what your pal would want and expect.

• Like 4

Genuinely don't know what to say after that.

Just keep bursting out laughing.

Apologies to those who were sitting around me... Was getting a bit passionate and sweary.

Utter scenes after the second goal... Ended up being lifted up in a move you'd expect to see in strictly/dirty dancing.

The histrionics from Moreilos/Candeias make it all the sweeter

• Like 1

Pedro's plan nearly worked. He has been bumping his gums all week in the papers etc about the big bad boys from Lanarkshire coming to kick his superstar football players off the park. Sure enough every time a Well player made a tackle the superstar was rolling about in "agony"

How ironic for Newco to criticise any team when you look at some of the ball players who have graced their jersey--- John Greig; Terry Hurlock to name but two and now they have the superstar Buffalo who looks more like a headless chicken.

Dry your eyes Bluenoses your team is shit and your manager can park his caravan and listen to the dogs barking anytime he likes.

COYW

• Like 2

Oh what sweet, sweet irony.

Does it make up for 1976? Probably not. Some scars will never fully heal.

What a result like this proves to me is that they are not the same club they were before liquidation. The old club would never have had to put up with a referee who had not been fully briefed at the previous lodge meeting. When even the refs think they are done, there is no coming back. Welcome to the twenty first century.

• Like 1

The Rangers banner seemed to be a direct response to the Bois banner. I think the 27-1 is a reference to League Cup wins. Ironic, given that the tribute act havent actually won any League Cups. Just a Petrofac.....

Oh what sweet, sweet irony.

Does it make up for 1976? Probably not. Some scars will never fully heal.

What a result like this proves to me is that they are not the same club they were before liquidation. The old club would never have had to put up with a referee who had not been fully briefed at the previous lodge meeting. When even the refs think they are done, there is no coming back. Welcome to the twenty first century.

oh i think it does, we inflicted real pain on them in the play offs now this. If you actually look back at 76 game, took me long time to accept it, and mists of time and folklore confuse it but yeah the penalty was woeful, we were still leading 2-1 with 10 mins to go and look at the horrendous defending, we beat ourselves that night.