League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Obviously everyone's thoughts at this stage come from "a feeling", but with the final being the first of the 3 games I think that works in our favour and my "feeling" is that we'll win the final and then take an absolute tanking over the 2 league games.

Be delighted with that tbh.

I'd take that in a heartbeat...

• Like 2

Was looking to see how much we will earn from the final, I suppose £250,000 for winning and £115,000 for runners up from sponsors is not too bad, but £32,000 for the TV deal sounds very cheap indeed for the cup final. I am sure non league clubs in England will get more for televising of any of their games.

I know BT has probably saved the league cup in Scotland as nobody else was interested but £32,000/team for the final seams a cheap deal to me.

Obviously everyone's thoughts at this stage come from "a feeling", but with the final being the first of the 3 games I think that works in our favour and my "feeling" is that we'll win the final and then take an absolute tanking over the 2 league games.

Be delighted with that tbh.

I've had this discussion with a few friends, would I swap our league places in the past 10 years, splitting the old firm, best of the rest, and European qualification for silverwear when the likes of ICT, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Killie have all managed to pick up a cup?

Likewise, in a heartbeat.

I've had this discussion with a few friends, would I swap our league places in the past 10 years, splitting the old firm, best of the rest, and European qualification for silverwear when the likes of ICT, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Killie have all managed to pick up a cup?

Likewise, in a heartbeat.

I can see your point but the number of dreadful Motherwell games I've watched in that sometimes scares me. Then I think of the number of times supporters of those other teams have had to do likewise. We may not have won a cup in that time but we've probably had more excitement and entertainment than they've had. Even looking just at strikers or attacking players, we've been spoiled. McFadden, Murphy, Porter, Higdon, McDonald, Moult, Johnson, Ainsworth, McCormack, Humphrey, Law are just some of the players we've had that could really get you off your seat. I don't think you could name a similar list for many provincial clubs, including St Johnstone who have been consistently good.

No cup win, but we've had it better than most...

• Like 1

I haven't been able to access the information since I saw it was posted but if it is the case that WS members or ST holders are getting up to five then a little eye raising as that initially might be I can understand why the club will have done it.

For one thing it has the potential to considerably reduce the number of transactions the club have to process. I'm sure many of us will have been contacted by family and friends enquiring about getting tickets for them. If Mr Season Ticket Holder takes it upon himself to order a ticket or two for those others through his allocation then that's one person the club have to deal with over the phone or in person instead of perhaps two or three. Replicate that over a few hundred season ticket holders and that's a good chunk of time saved that will result in more people being served more quickly.

It also lessens the potential for some of the "My father has travelled all the way from FarFarAwayLand and we can't get seats together......" type situations.

Not quite such an issue as I expect we'll sell out anyway but initially giving a large allocation for ST or WS folks also inevitibly means any public sale will be limited reducing the chances of interlopers or perhaps day trippers who just want to be at a Final getting a sniff ahead of a 'Well fan.

Sales are never going to be perfect and there will always be issues that will come but considering it from a practical level from the club's point of view I don't see it being daft or crazy.

• Like 1

Home / News / Betfred Cup final tickets on sale Tuesday

Betfred Cup final tickets on sale Tuesday

Friday, November 3, 2017

Betfred Cup final tickets on sale Tuesday

Tickets for our Betfred Cup final with Celtic will go on sale on Tuesday, November 7.

Season ticket holders and members of the Well Society will be able to buy from 9am on Tuesday. Purchases can be made from the ticket office and Chapman Building office.

The Steelmen will take to the pitch at Hampden in their first major final since 2011 on Sunday, November 26.

Season ticket holders and Well Society members are entitled to purchase up to five tickets each and should bring their season book with them at time of purchase (or your Well Society membership card). Voucher F and the book number will be required. The season book holder or Well Society Member will be responsible for any/all tickets they purchase.

Opening times to buy tickets are as follows:

Tuesday 9am-5pm;

Wednesday 9am-5pm;

Thursday 9-6pm;

Friday 9-4pm;

Saturday 10am-2pm.

Should we have tickets remaining, a public sale will commence on Monday, November 13 at 9am from the ticket office and Chapman office for the remainder of the week. Photographic ID will be required at time of purchase.

Ticket prices

The club has agreed an allocation of an initial 13,500 tickets for the match, with the ability to get approximately another 1,500 more should they be required.

Please note that there are no concession tickets available for the South Stand. The SPFL say it is not possible to receive such tickets.

West Stand Sections A1 A7 & B1 B5

Adults: £30

Concessions: £15

South Section Lower Section P1 P6

Adults: £35

South Section Lower Section O1 O2

Adults: £40

South Stand Wheelchair: £15 Adult / £5 for Concession

West Stand Wheelchair: £10 Adult / £5 for Concession

Concessions are listed as under 16s and over 65s.

As per SPFL instructions, tickets will be sold from Area P1 towards P6, Area A1 towards A7 and then Area B1 towards B3

Anyone requiring Ambulant or Wheelchair tickets should contact Brian Davidson on 07725 917161 or brian@mfcdsa.com

Telephone Bookings

Due to the short timescale, we are unable to post tickets. These will be available for collection from the Chapman Office from Thursday, November 16. A £1 admin charge will be applied per telephone booking. No telephone bookings will be taken at the weekends.

Hospitality

Packages are already available, so make sure you dont miss out on our Centenary Suite, Millennium Suite and Joe Wark Lounge hospitality deals, all available at the cost of £95pp.

Hospitality package seats will be in section P1.

Pay bar available pre and post-match (bars open from 11am)

Breakfast roll served at 11.45am

South Stand matchday ticket

Official matchday programme

Hospitality coach to and from Hampden with official parking

Glass of sparkling wine on return

Two-course meal warming hot stovies and dessert (vegetarian option available)

Motherwell legend Stevie Kirk as matchday host

Raffle

Travel

Bus tickets are also on sale. Available at just £8 per person, they also give you access to Cooper Bar and Cooper Concourse for pre-match drinks and food from 11am.

• Like 1

I haven't been able to access the information since I saw it was posted but if it is the case that WS members or ST holders are getting up to five then a little eye raising as that initially might be I can understand why the club will have done it.

For one thing it has the potential to considerably reduce the number of transactions the club have to process. I'm sure many of us will have been contacted by family and friends enquiring about getting tickets for them. If Mr Season Ticket Holder takes it upon himself to order a ticket or two for those others through his allocation then that's one person the club have to deal with over the phone or in person instead of perhaps two or three. Replicate that over a few hundred season ticket holders and that's a good chunk of time saved that will result in more people being served more quickly.

It also lessens the potential for some of the "My father has travelled all the way from FarFarAwayLand and we can't get seats together......" type situations.

Not quite such an issue as I expect we'll sell out anyway but initially giving a large allocation for ST or WS folks also inevitibly means any public sale will be limited reducing the chances of interlopers or perhaps day trippers who just want to be at a Final getting a sniff ahead of a 'Well fan.

Sales are never going to be perfect and there will always be issues that will come but considering it from a practical level from the club's point of view I don't see it being daft or crazy.

100% this.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Daft question but if you have season ticket and are well society member then is it still only 5 tickets and not 10?. I hope the club have got this right. I don't want to be hearing about season ticket holders missing out on tickets. Only way that happens obviously is if we sell out 15,000 tickets which is brilliant but not if it's still the expense of a lot of season ticket holders.