League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

All this chat about changing our game to deal with Celtic is the totally wrong mindset in my book. We could change to a 4-5-1 and do what the rest of the league has tried and failed against them or we could play our own game to the best of our abilities and do what we are actually good at.

For me the team that is going to beat them is going to play them at their own game by using high press and not giving them 75% of the ball. We are good at pressing high and getting balls in the box so why not do that? All this chat about changing our formation is just playing right into their hands and will give our players the mindset of having to sit back and defend. Again, the rest of the league have tried this tactic in the last 63 games and it hasn't worked. Obviously we are going to need everyone on top of their game to execute this but someone has to beat them. We need to go with the style of play that has brought us to the dance rather than doing what the rest of the country do and camping guys behind the ball. There are ways to play this system without leaving ourselves totally exposed.

I'm also in the "get stuck in about them" camp. Like a cup tie is supposed to be played. As was mentioned we are a much fitter team now and I also think that our players will be way higher on adrenalin than any of the celtic players. Even if you are having a shite game on the ball you can always get stuck right in and put them off their game. So we may get ahead then tire and get beat but I think we have a better chance of hanging onto a lead then we do of trying to overcome a deficit. So lets get right into them at 0-0 instead of waiting till we are 2 down. COYW

Going by a Hampden stadium plan those would be the two sections immediately next to the tunnel.

We also have the remainder of the stand going left towards the service tunnel, these being the P sections.

Not sure what either equates to numbers wise however.

When i got my 2 tickets at 1pm this afternoon, the office were up to Section P3. There were seats left i understand in P1 and P2 but from what i heard there were single seats here and there. A guy next to me tried to buy tickets for the West Stand behind goals, but was told that club had been told to start selling from section O outwards and that they wouldnt release sections behind goals until other sections had been close to sold out. P3 where i am starts at seat 61 up to 89 and front o back row b to row uu. Here is a link which shows the sections which should give us an idea what has been sold so far http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html. Tam

When i got my 2 tickets at 1pm this afternoon, the office were up to Section P3. There were seats left i understand in P1 and P2 but from what i heard there were single seats here and there. A guy next to me tried to buy tickets for the West Stand behind goals, but was told that club had been told to start selling from section O outwards and that they wouldnt release sections behind goals until other sections had been close to sold out. P3 where i am starts at seat 61 up to 89 and front o back row b to row uu. Here is a link which shows the sections which should give us an idea what has been sold so far http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html. Tam

Sorry mate - don't know what you overheard, but that's just nonsense - tickets are/were being sold for both areas (West Stand and South Stand). They have been advised to sell from 'O' outwards, with possibly the same proviso from the start of the sections in the West Stand nearest the South Stand - but they are being sold for both areas. My uncle got his for Section A4 sometime around 11.00 am yesterday morning.

I think you're both saying the same thing. West stand tickets are being sold but he was looking for tickets directly behind the goals which won't be released unless we sell the other sections as this would be the area handed back for Celtic if we can't sell them.

I think you're both saying the same thing. West stand tickets are being sold but he was looking for tickets directly behind the goals which won't be released unless we sell the other sections as this would be the area handed back for Celtic if we can't sell them.

Yeah reading it again - you could be right.