League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

I know was at bus 27 early doors today which was a double decker so presume we have around 30 buses going plus 11 from club 100 so will be busy street come 1 pm

I can only imagine the busmageddon that will ensue if by some chance we win.

• Like 1

Great news on the club buses.

Hopefully they put in place additional kiosks to buy drinks in the cooper and concourse. Pre and post semi was a great atmosphere except for the fact the main bar has 1 till and there was 1 bottle bar up the back. A few bottle bars including some down in the stand itself will cater better to the demand and make things run a but better.

• Like 1

Great news on the club buses.

Hopefully they put in place additional kiosks to buy drinks in the cooper and concourse. Pre and post semi was a great atmosphere except for the fact the main bar has 1 till and there was 1 bottle bar up the back. A few bottle bars including some down in the stand itself will cater better to the demand and make things run a but better.

Would be nice if they provide a 'bottle opener' for the bottle bar this time as well :) . Quite funny watching a punter from the queue opening bottles with his lighter, till they sourced one. Even funnier the queue being held up waiting for one, only to find the ones they were waiting for the opener for, were 'screw taps'.

I'm sure they opened the kiosks in the Cooper for alcohol at the Cup Final in 2011, would make sense to do this again and ease the congestion in the actual bar.

I would guess so.

If you look at the sections listed on our allocation Celtic infringe upon the West Stand, something like B7 and B8 from memory, whilst nothing is mentioned about the South Stand Upper sections above O and P.

Historically I believe they were also held back and latterly allocated to us in 2011 at the Scottish Cup Final.

• Like 1

Anybody know how to get Club100 bus tickets?

According to their Facebook page, they are all sold out too, but might still be available from The Ballroom Sports Bar.

MOTHERWELL V CELTIC CUP FINAL NOVEMBER 26TH KO 3pm

THE BALLROOM SPORTS BAR IN BELLSHILL ARE RUNNING MOTHERWELL BUSES TO THE GAME AS ALL CLUB100 COACHES ARE FULL IF YOU CALL 01698768908 £8PP.