League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

I'm not deluding myself. Celtic are comfortably the best team in the league and will beat us 7 or 8 times out of 10.

Just hoping this game is one of the other 2.

With their current squad, I'd say it's higher than 8/10.

Our biggest hope is that they've yet to face a Robinson shaped 'well team.

• Like 1

Really starting to get the buzz for Sunday. I was 9 when we last won a cup...Time to write new history for our wonderful football club. COYW

I was 10! 37 Now, its been FAR too long. Time for new players to write their names into the history books!

I also agree wi the journo questioning Cadds, if we win then this would be the greatest cup win in the clubs history! Away to Ross County then 5-0 aggregate against Aberdeen & Rangers in the QF/SF, then beat a Celtic team so far ahead domestically and in the midst of an 18 month domestic unbeaten run.

And you know what? We can do it!!

• Like 2

Just over 10,000 earlier in the week.

If I recall we were given 13,500 with a promise of up to 15,000 should we sell our initial allocation ?

So if we have sold just over 10,000 does that mean there will be up to 3000 empty seats. Bit of a brass neck if that is the situation !

I get the prices are steep, I get it is ONLY the league cup and I get it is Celtic unbeaten in 60+ domestic games we are playing. But it is a final and in my 50 years I will (after Sunday) have only been to 4 finals if I recall. One in every 12 or so years!

If I recall we were given 13,500 with a promise of up to 15,000 should we sell our initial allocation ?

So if we have sold just over 10,000 does that mean there will be up to 3000 empty seats. Bit of a brass neck if that is the situation !

I get the prices are steep, I get it is ONLY the league cup and I get it is Celtic unbeaten in 60+ domestic games we are playing. But it is a final and in my 50 years I will (after Sunday) have only been to 4 finals if I recall. One in every 12 or so years!

Sure the club said we had sold over 80% of our 13,500 allocation a few days ago which would be nearer the 11 thousand mark.

The club tweeted last Thursday that we had sold over 80% of our allocation (>10,800 out of 13,500). We must have shifted a good few more than that in the last week. I dont think well sell out but I think well be close.

ETA: For some reason apostrophes arent showing on mobile.

Hey. It's thanksgiving and Logans birthday yesterday so off wed thu fri this week. Hoping to get a live stream on the tv. We'll all get our motherwell stuff on and i'll make some rolls and square slice for

Breakfast. Kick off at 9am here

You're making me think of a scene in So I Married An Axe Murderer! (Yeah, I know it was in Canada).

Haw, heid!

• Like 1