League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Sorry Steelboy, I have to disagree, was a dreadful tackle, over the ball and should have been a booking at least.

As for the penalty. I had to leave the room before someone came up to me and ask me something stupid. I would have decked them there and then i was so pissed off. Sinclair should be offered a ban for that

what's he saying?

Was never a penalty and with a red card and a second goal, the game was gone. We can only do things about the stuff we have control of, like giving the ball away. Congratulations to Celtic, but we can hold our heads high,and this is not the end of our season.

He also hinted that Sinclair is a diving wee bastard, when he said that he wasn the type to vilify other teams players.

Was never a penalty and with a red card and a second goal, the game was gone. We can only do things about the stuff we have control of, like giving the ball away. Congratulations to Celtic, but we can hold our heads high,and this is not the end of our season.

He also hinted that Sinclair is a diving wee bastard, when he said that he wasn the type to vilify other teams players.

That's good. No point in saying anything really as it would only get him in trouble. Just suck it up and use the frustration to channel the energy into Wednesday's game.

Celtic had 70% possession. If that's not chasing the game what is?

You see teams with that all the time in the Champions league and the team with 30 wins. Chelsea Vs Barca when Chelsea won the European Cup.

We've got subs that change our shape and the game and we didn't get a chance to make them.

Kilmarnock did fuck all and scored to beat them in the 84th minute. We only got 55 minutes.

Just seen the penalty/red card.

That is just an absolute fucking joke and Sinclair should be banned.

Kipre never touched him and he also isnt the last man so the red card is ridiculously harsh. Game was over as a contest at that point.

Thompson deserves a baying mob next time hes at Fir Park.

The baw is burst up here. The game is so corrupt its almost meaningless.

That's good. No point in saying anything really as it would only get him in trouble. Just suck it up and use the frustration to channel the energy into Wednesday's game.

He is a class act. Doing a great job and I admit I was of a mind that he got the gig because he was the cheap option. Nice to be proved wrong.

Loved the guy but thought he came across as a complete fanny there

I think we can cut Faddy some slack. He is new to the media game and also realises that he cannot wear his heart on his sleeve with regard to Motherwell if he wants to continue in that line. Only ex Old Firm players and Willie Miller are allowed to do that.

Rest assured that Faddy is still the Daddy and that he loves us and that we will always love him. Its just the way it is. And as Rick says to Ilsa at the end of Casablanca, We will always have Paris.

• Like 1

Cheated today. I do not understand Well fans taking any other perspective. We were well in the game at 1-0 and victim to an archetypal cynical dive. Personally blame the player rather than the ref, though ST's smug look when dishing out red to wrong side was painful to watch. Allegations of corruption are nonsense though.

Mixed feelings on us accepting this gracefully, I hope someone with some clout calls out the cheating for what it is. It ruins the game and if i was a celtic fan i'd be frustrated that victory was tainted by such shabby and likely unnecessary cheating.

Believe we can end the unbeaten run over next two games.

Nor would we if it was in our favour, in all fairness.

Thought we competed well in the first half, but created little of note (Moult chance aside) for 90 mins. I'm disappointed with the result, but if you don't create, you don't score.

Yet more piss poor officiating, which shows zero prospect of improving. I look forward to Kipre having his card rescinded, Thompson getting the 'punishment' of a lower league game, and zero censure for that diving wee fuck.