League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Who is going to the church on the hill pre game ?Last cup final it was full off well fans but with all the buses leaving from fir park I'm not too sure .

Have heard a lot of chat about well fans heading there before the game but no idea how many. We are heading for clockwork only 5 mins walk from Hampden, will be busy so we are heading in early.

Who is going to the church on the hill pre game ?Last cup final it was full off well fans but with all the buses leaving from fir park I'm not too sure .

The Shed's 'Well fans pre-match party for us although we may pop into the Church on the way past on the walk to the ground.

just over 24 hours to go and cup fever is starting to get a hold of me

I was away last week and had a busy few days at work so it wasn't until last night the it began to sink in that I was going to Hampden to watch the Well for the third time this year

I just hope Motherwell turn up tomorrow and someone will beat Celtic, so why not us

#COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that Big Fish is finally going to break his goal drought to win it in the last 5 minutes.........I can feel it in my water

I've shamelessly stolen this from either the Terrace or MFC podcasts. But last time Celtic conceded 7 in Europe they drew 2-2 against Inverness immediately after. Alex Fisher with an injury time equaliser.

Quite refreshing listening to various radio outlets the last couple of days that we aren't being completely written off. Plenty of comments on how dangerous we can be going forward and that we are capable causing Celtic problems.

I think theres a bit of a buzz about this game among neutrals too as neither team has faced each other yet so there's also that unknown element about it. Add the fact we have an absolute not giving a fuck attitude which many are finding refreshing.

Fucking cannot wait.

Maybe not the right place to post, however wife said last night on BBC Scotland news there was item from the Well shop with presumably Alan MacDonald carefully folding up Uncle Phils shirt and saying it gets taken every where with the team. I was not aware of that.

A link to that clip via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/BBCSportsound/status/934406324896415744