League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

I think we make about 1 pass in 5. Need to be so much better in possession than we have been. Celtic have been a bit sloppy in the final third but that will change when Griffiths comes on so we need to push further up the pitch and keep more ball. So far you get the impression just want to get rid of the ball as soon as they get it. Need to find a wee bit composure.

Half time we are well in it. They lift gyr pace get a goal. We almost equalise. Two minutes later Thompson ends the game.

We were cheated. A horrible decision for the pen but the red card is beyond belief.

James McFadden's comments on the BBC website are enlightening. Trophy dodging arsehole.

Despite the penalty the result was never really in doubt.

Three finals where we've basically chased the game for 90 minutes.

Disappointing to say the least.

I thought we played them well the first half. Started the second half pretty well. They score and the game was starting to turn into end to end stuff. Then of course comes the penalty, which killed it. So all in all I'm not disappointed in the players at all for this final.

To say we chased the game is stupid. First half we were excellent, back four was superb, kept our shape and limited them to one soft shot on target.

We went out to play a 90 or 120 minute game and only got 55. I can't even be angry though as we've handed Scottish football to Lawell without a peep. The ref strike was the end of real competition in this country.

• Like 6