League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Fair enough. With it being the old firm on the Saturday I guess it's between us and Hibs for the Thursday slot.

Anyone able to comment on Carson's save near the end? The club twitter made it sound like a worldy.

Looking forward to seeing the save on the highlights. Lewis on the mixlr commentary was basically lost for words..in amongst the incomprehensible spluttering of amazement was something along the lines of 'Carson....unbelievable....Wow!'.

Absolutely horrendous officiating tonight. Just wait til you see the effort from Carson to keep it out only for Dunne to get sent off. Disgraceful. The linesman in front of the Motherwell fans has to have been the worst official I've ever seen.

Carson made 3 absolutely class saves. He also played a literally world class ball over the top for Cadden, was a fucking peach. Kipre & Dunne did well defensively but their distribution was absolutely minging. Heneghan was great, Tait strolled it. Cadds was much better on the wing than through the middle. His run and ball in for our first goal was sublime. Poor game again from Rose, hopefully he comes good. Didn't think Bigi was up to much, took his goal really well though. McHugh was MotM by a country mile. At one point Tanner was trying to win the ball off a big County bastard in front of the 'Well fans, McHugh bombed across, halved the boy, smashed the ball off of him, and proceeded to scream "OURS! OURS! OURS!" at the lino who didn't have a fucking clue but shat it and gave the goal kick. Tanner didn't offer much. Moult's link up play was good but again just felt he was a wee bit petulant overall. Fisher was immense when he came on, though he missed an absolute sitter. Bowman looked good as well when he came on, and it's easy to see why people are excited about Maclean. Took his goal really well and was very direct.

Scenes at the end, will try upload the video. Ellis Plummer was absolutely loving it so he was.

Delighted overall.

• Like 1

Absolutely horrendous officiating tonight. Just wait til you see the effort from Carson to keep it out only for Dunne to get sent off. Disgraceful. The linesman in front of the Motherwell fans has to have been the worst official I've ever seen.

Carson made 3 absolutely class saves. He also played a literally world class ball over the top for Cadden, was a fucking peach. Kipre & Dunne did well defensively but their distribution was absolutely minging. Heneghan was great, Tait strolled it. Cadds was much better on the wing than through the middle. His run and ball in for our first goal was sublime. Poor game again from Rose, hopefully he comes good. Didn't think Bigi was up to much, took his goal really well though. McHugh was MotM by a country mile. At one point Tanner was trying to win the ball off a big County bastard in front of the 'Well fans, McHugh bombed across, halved the boy, smashed the ball off of him, and proceeded to scream "OURS! OURS! OURS!" at the lino who didn't have a fucking clue but shat it and gave the goal kick. Tanner didn't offer much. Moult's link up play was good but again just felt he was a wee bit petulant overall. Fisher was immense when he came on, though he missed an absolute sitter. Bowman looked good as well when he came on, and it's easy to see why people are excited about Maclean. Took his goal really well and was very direct.

Scenes at the end, will try upload the video. Ellis Plummer was absolutely loving it so he was.

Delighted overall.

Just back in and agree with most of that.

Thought it was a fantastic game after half time, with both side going at each other. Kipre I thought was fucking magic, as was Heneghan. If Dunne could pass the ball he'd be a player.

Tanner should have been hooked at half time. Played on the wing, looked so disinterested and didnt track back, leaving Dunne up shit creek. Floated around avoiding the ball. Seemed to be injured maybe when he came off, which I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for.

Maclean was good when he came on and finished superbly for a young lad.

Watching Cadds and Kipre faces celebrating the 3rd was glorious and fucking hilarious.

ETA apparently we made a 4th sub but cannot be sure. Can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

Going along the football fans are mental line; the 2 lads in front of me this evening had themselves convinced Motherwell are being punished by the SFA via referees by beating The Rangers in the playoffs years ago. They also repeated the phrase' "fucking great ball" at every pass regardless of its final destination. Good lads.

In fairness our red card tonight was one of the worst decisions I've seen following Motherwell. Completely inept from the officials.