League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Jesus wept. Go read the rules and maybe google before posting or try reading the post 2pages before. Or just jump in and sound stupid ?

Listen MATE. I know all sorts of rules. If this has taken place Robinson has to walk. Burrows while we're at it as well, something like this can't go on.

What we need atm is clarity though and i urge everyone not to panic. Don't panic.

• Like 1

Jesus wept. Go read the rules and maybe google before posting or try reading the post 2pages before. Or just jump in and sound stupid ?

Listen MATE. I know all sorts of rules. If this has taken place Robinson has to walk. Burrows while we're at it actually, something like this can't go on.

What we need atm is clarity though and I urge everyone not to panic. Don't panic.

And Falkirk and Livingston both brought on a fourth sub in extra time on Tuesday night without it even being highlighted as a scandalous mistake - probably because it wasn't.

Did they have anyone sent off?

That's the only way I can see allowing a 4th sub.

I've no idea but Jack Leitch has started for us according to the BBC!

I assume he was pretty anonymous tonight and most fans didn't notice his contribution. :biggrin:

A great night for us in what was a difficult game. This squad is shaping up nicely and we seem to have battling qualities about us now. Credit to the players and management. Safe journey back for our travelling fans. Looking forward to the highlights.

Was our new mascot, Steelman, responsible for the win tonight?

Just in...omfg...scenes at the end...memorable..thats why we make those long journeys. If I was cynical I would say that referees definitely have it in for us already this season. that has to be the poorest refereeing i have observed in ages. The referee was looking at both his linesmen at our winner looking for any excuse to chalk it off he was absolutely fuming. That made it even more enjoyable. The fighting qualities in that team were immense never once did the heads go down.

What a keeper we have in Carson, some miraculous saves tonight.

Bowman never stopped running when he came on and he doesn't deserve some of the hate he gets on here. He gives 100% as soon as he gets on the park. Fisher must be the unluckiest guy in the world in front of goal. What must he have to do to get on the score sheet. he never seemed to let it worry him though and was a danger the whole game.

Bigi was ok first half but his head went down big time when he gave the ball away for their goal and got subbed. Rose was pretty anonymous.

McHugh was trying to run the midfield himself at times as Rose and Bigi had dropped off. In extra time he was throwing his body into tackles all over to win the ball and mount an attack. Young MacLean played really well and made a definite impact when he came on despite his goal with some really good runs down the wings and getting crosses in.

Cadden for me, man of the match by a country mile. the guy is unstoppable, what an engine. Was absolutely everywhere and most of the good attacking plays came through him. New guy Plummer at the back looks pretty handy and likes to pass the ball rather than punt it up the park.

• Like 2

Just back from Dingwall and have to say a cracking game with both teams doing well, but have to say the best team won and was well derserved victory with Carson (who had a wonderful l save when scores were 2-2) Henneghan, McHugh, had excellent games, but the man of the match was Cadden, he gave the County left back a torrid time.

All the rest of the players still had a good game, only worry was Tanner was limping badly at the end of the game and would think he might be a doubt for Saturday.

There was even about 300-400 Motherwell supporters there tonight, which during the week has to be commended

• Like 1

Official MFC Twitter said the winner looked offside, so maybe we got a break there.

If that linesman had flagged directly in front of the Well fans I am positive his flag would have had to be surgically removed. He took an absolute torrent the whole game and sprinted to the other side of the park at full time.

Yep, was onside. The penalty was also right, which I'd guess would mean a red for being the last man.

Funny thing with Fisher is that with that double chance he leathered the ball twice, once right at the keeper and one narrowly missing, then cadds scored with a pretty weak finish. Fisher really need's a bit of luck, and soon before he becomes a Roddie.

How on earth are we going to keep cadden past the transfer window?

Ben Heneghan likes to jump on people, and Dunne looks like worf.