League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

The game is going to be on tv in Canada, so I'd imagine it's going to be on somewhere in the US

It's not.

Like I said, there are no US deals for any domestic Scottish football this season.

Fox Soccer Network had the deal last season, but it has since expired.

I am not too sure who are the favourites for tomorrow night, but I think Aberdeen might be very dangerous in respect that they have struggled recently and after all they are playing us, I do hope I am proved wrong, as we are capable of beating them but very wary of a dangerous Aberdeen and unfortunately our defence is still suspect.

Hopefully we will get a decent crowd cheering us on, so going for 3-0 victory (Moult hat tric) !!

I think Aberdeen still start slight favourites. They are the team that has been flying high. They have more resources than us and they are above us in the League. They are however, like us, a team in transition and we have home advantage which should help us. I think it will be a close game and there should be goals. Here's hoping we are the ones who want it most on the night and we can sneak a result.

Ah right - i thought it was just an opportune moment to make the substitution - perhaps not, but I haven't seen anything reported.

He was definitely subbed straight after a head knock. I assumed it was precautionary and didn't think for one second it was tactical.

I agree, I think it was precautionary - but I don't think the application of any concussion protocol was required. And from the team news, it seems we are fully fit. Amazing how everybody stays fit when we are playing well.

Still 50/50 that Dunne has a dodgy pen awarded against him from his seat in the stand.

• Like 1