League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Still doubt he'd take it. Seems dead set on wanting to try his luck on a bigger stage against better opposition every week, and who can blame him.

this

and the gentleman desserves every last penny he can squeeze out for his partner and kid/s and will go away with everyone on heres best wishes

louis,louis loouuiiss aw aw aw aw boom :king::king::king::king::king:

On a different note, I need to visit our office in Chicago this week. So when I have to listen to all the Cubs fans hard luck stories from the playoffs, I'll be delighted to bore them with my stories about the team where I'm part owner.

• Like 5

A great win although by no means a classic. We showed all the necessary qualities to grind out a win this afternoon. I've waited 31 years for that and boy was it sweet. A great tem performance with Louis Moult being the main difference between the teams. The referee was weak and inconsistent and although Bowman should have been red carded so too should Alves and Morelos. Some of Rangers theatrics had to be seen to be believed. I was so chuffed for our fans.

Irrespective of how we fare in the final it will be huge financial boost to the club. I reckon from today's gate we're looking at £250k plus hospitality, catering and programme income.

Still we should savour today's win as such victories don't come around too often.

All credit to the management and players. Not forgetting our support too who backed the team to the hilt.

Absolutely Dave a lot of us have waited a long long time for that.

As many posted pre-match, I've lived a lifetime of near 50 years of seeing us 'cheated out of results against the h*ns, be it referees, pitch invasions when they are being gubbed, and the like, so today may have been our turn with Ryan B getting away with the second' high arm, and know what, I couldn't give a flying **** if they're upset. They need to look at their own cheating ways on the park, getting away with kicks at players etc etc etc.which they still do !

And I do wonder if I'll see another keeper sent off for picking the ball up just outside the 18 yd box - the Buns keeper was never going to suffer that fate, was he !

Bring on the 26th Nov :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

• Like 1

I kinda don't know what to say...

I woke up this morning knowing that we would beat them; knew it.

I'm 34, and I've never felt that before.

Let's face it, we were poor today, but by fuck we know how to win. What a team we've got.

Louis moult is a god.

We should all be proud.

I'm steaming.

• Like 1

I think it said something about 27-1. No idea what thats in reference to however. Bit of a shit attempt to goad us I guess.

Theres some beautiful irony to hearing rangers fans moaning about the ref cheating them out of decisions!

Think they had to leave early to alter it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All yellow cards are wiped after the quarter final so no bans for final unless they decide to pull up Moult for kicking out at Alves after Alves kicked out at him. Wouldnt be surprised knowing the beaks.

can't touch Louis as he was booked at the time. Alves can be pulled up as he wasn't given any card.

I think it said something about 27-1. No idea what thats in reference to however. Bit of a shit attempt to goad us I guess.

Theres some beautiful irony to hearing rangers fans moaning about the ref cheating them out of decisions!

Think it referred to the last 27 cup games and only 1 victory , so it's now 27-2 get it right up them, coyw

Slightly concerned Bowman might get a ban from the compliance officer. As accidental as it was, he fair caught the boy.

Moult was burst open by Cardoso 1st half and it went unpunished. Alves should be cited for his kick but wont. This wont be touched at all

• Like 1

It's not on BeIN in the US. BeIN is showing Roma vs Torino and the Atletico Madrid games this morning

There are no broadcasts of Scottish domestic football in the US this season. Only the occasional international and European game.

Believe me, I have looked into this.

The contracts expired last season and the SPFL did not negotiate a new deal.

cricfree.sc is my goto site for live streams. As long as you have a decent ad blocker and pop-up blocker it's a decent choice.

Well it's on BEIN Europe and BEIN in Australia but Mobdro would have got it anywhere