League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Not the best performance but we battled for everything and we have a real match winner in Moult. Carson, Hartley and McHugh were superb as well.

Watching it back on TV it was good to see Scott Leitch enjoying the win. We've have a had huge turnover in staff but having Leitch, Craigan, Big Mick, Lasley and Hammell at the club gives us a good core of local guys who have the club at heart.

• Like 1

I expect Bowman to be banned for the final. Despite having seen him only have his eyes on the ball as he jumps, the media noise about his second half challenge seems to be growing. Even Rodgers making noises about he had sympathy for Caixinha over "challenges you could get away with in the 80s but not now".

Fact that Pēna got away with a worse one recently will matter not a not...

A rather transparent attempt by Rodgers to soften up the officials for the final, probably. Sheer hysteria in the tabloids today, complete with blood-spatters on one backpage and some hilarious comments in The Daily Ranger.

I think we've upset a few people so it's not surprising the Ugly Sisters sticking together. Tonight's Radio Shortbread Sportsound will probably give us a good idea where it's all headed.

Dont understand some of the comments about McCall. He did a great job for us and i bumped into last year and he spoke to me for 5mins and commenting on the team. Also for the final can we leave the smoke bombs at home!! Lets concentrate on getting the vocal chords ready....COMEEE ONNNN YEEE WELLLLL

• Like 3

"I also noted on BBC stats that we had 56% of possession so not like we just kicked them off the park."

Yes, I heard that and thought the same. Nevertheless, the Celtic-supporting taxi driver who picked me up at the airport

said the BBC radio coverage sounded as if The Hens were all over us and that we had scored against the run of play.

Disappointed with Rodgers' unnecessary intervention but scarcely surprised. Every little helps and he will have a compliant media at his beck and call.

Personally thought Bowman was a lucky boy yesterday. Did the same thing twice and caught Cardoso an absolute belter. Meant or not we have seen them given plenty of times. He needs to watch that or he will get sent off eventually.

Also wouldn't have been surprised to see Moult and Alves go as well for kicking out at each other. Or Cardoso for his first on Moult.

Not passing judgement on any of them but all those types of things have seen red cards before and will again.

Was a tasty robust game!

Ive seen much dirtier games, Im not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Were only seeing this level of scrutiny because the h**s lost! Isnt Alves the player that took Harry Kane out at neck height once?

Someone, I think a poster from on here, came up to me after the game and said surely you cant be negative about that Milo? Or words to that effect. Absolutely not! Im still absolutely buzzing!

Probably back to down to earth on Wednesday night right enough!!

Even Rodgers making noises about he had sympathy for Caixinha over "challenges you could get away with in the 80s but not now".

I can't take such comments seriously from a manager who consistently picks Scott Brown in his teams.

Morelos also seems to have escaped attention despite punching Peter Hartley.

I expect Bowman to be banned for the final. Despite having seen him only have his eyes on the ball as he jumps, the media noise about his second half challenge seems to be growing. Even Rodgers making noises about he had sympathy for Caixinha over "challenges you could get away with in the 80s but not now".

Fact that Pēna got away with a worse one recently will matter not a not...

is that the challenges in the 80s when craig Gordon was watchin kung-fu and bruce lee films hahahaha