League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Ticket situation worries me a bit. I was asked the other day if I wanted to chip in with a minibus to Hampden for the final. Mini bus has 8 seats and taking those seats are 1 Rangers fan, 1 Man U fan 2 Celtic fans (that will be sitting in the motherwell end) and 2 "Motherwell fans" that never go to the game and consistently slag off the standard of Scottish football and state that as their reason. I knocked it back, me and the Mrs want to leave from fir park and enjoy being around actual motherwell fans. I know it's nothing new, but it worries me, not just for my own sake, but for others in a similar boat to me. I go to every home game I can. I pay at the gate as I simply can't afford a season ticket at the moment and in fact can't afford to go to games at all half the time, and end up listening to the live stream. There must be many like me who don't have season tickets either. I understand that season ticket holders should get first choice, and I agree that it's fair. People will say "everyone who wants a ticket will get one" but I'm not so sure this time. This is the lowest allocation we have ever been given for a final and like has already been said, last time we were given a slightly larger amount we could have sold thousands more. It worries me that real fans could miss out to day trippers and people that claim to be motherwell fans but couldn't name 3 of our current squad. Sorry for the rant but has been playing on my mind and just wanted to voice It.

You dont get an automatic email, and it will take a wee while for the certificates and stuff to come through, but youre a member.

I got my first contact from them (email about the exiles club) a few weeks after my first payment, and the paperwork hasnt come in yet, but its one guy working on all this, so it takes time.

It may take a bit longer with the cup final preparations too.

If this is correct, it's a huge bonus.

Quite possibly the best player in the league IMO.

Potentially the best player but hes came in for a fair amount of criticism this season. Forrest will no doubt step in and cause us bother as he often does.

If I could chose anyone to miss out for Celtic it would be Scott Brown, they tend to struggle without his ability to lead and set the tempo.

Potentially the best player but hes came in for a fair amount of criticism this season. Forrest will no doubt step in and cause us bother as he often does.

If I could chose anyone to miss out for Celtic it would be Scott Brown, they tend to struggle without his ability to lead and set the tempo.

Leave Forrest on his own and ignore him completely. He's fast but cant pass,cross or shoot. Never rated the wee runt

To be honest Forrest has been excellent tonight. Hope he doesn't play like that in final

Aye, he looked good in the 30 minutes I manage to catch.

Let's face it. They are miles ahead of everyone else in the league. But sooner or later, someone is going to beat them.

I actually do think we are one of the teams better placed to get a result off of them. Despite their quality this Celtic team don't really like it up them, which plays into our strengths- pressing, hard work, doggedness and other cliches.We came heartbreakingly close in the 4-3 game last year by pretty much following that game plan. We've obviously improved significantly since then while Celtic look slightly more susceptible this time around.

Odds are still overwhelmingly stacked against us but I do think we have a chance if the stars align.

We'll certainly need to be better than we were in the first half of the semi.

We do have a tiny advantage in that we haven't played them yet, so they haven't had a chance to work us out first hand.

It is always difficult when you struggle with a semi!

Obviously everyone's thoughts at this stage come from "a feeling", but with the final being the first of the 3 games I think that works in our favour and my "feeling" is that we'll win the final and then take an absolute tanking over the 2 league games.

Be delighted with that tbh.

• Like 2