New Kit For Season 2017-18

WilliePettigrew

Looking at the Macron Hibs kits I can't help but think their away kit design would look great for us if the green and white was replaced with claret and amber.

I would agree with that.

I like the idea of a black away strip but there should still be some claret and amber in there somewhere.

Still, it's impossible to please everyone!

Seen it elsewhere that our away kit looks like it's an Edinburgh rugby kit

That was my first thought on seeing it too and with Macron supplying both I thought we'd used one of their designs from a couple of years ago. Actually though when I looked at the images of the kit I had in my minds eye it's quite different, particularly when viewed close up.

But aye, could easily pass for an Edinburgh jersey.

Still decent though.

Thought the kit looked really good on the pitch on Saturday.

It does , but I still would've preferred Amber shorts.....not taken by the away kit tho, there's so much you could do with claret, Amber and white that wouldn't cause colour clashes...... don't know why we've gone for what we've got

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Not a great fan of new kits every season but I dont buy many and unfortunately its the world we now live in. I suppose as long as it increases revenue available to the club then it would be chutlish to complain. I dont see any iconic kits being generated with such a quick turnover, unless we win something of course.....

unless we win something of course.....

Im guessing thats why theyre still full price.

(ie. were still in Cup, and presumably ahead of anticipated sales with LC final and popularity of away top)

My wee boy could be doing with a new kit, but grudge paying full whack this far into the season if theyre changing it...

• Like 1