New Kit For Season 2017-18

WilliePettigrew

Deep, that, but I think I agree.....

I think it was just one step too far removed from our regular style. Fine if you are Blackburn Rovers - not quite as fine for ourselves.

I quite liked the Patrick one, mind you.

I've always felt the claret away strip was completely pointless as it clashes more with the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts etc than our amber home strip does. The only other teams we'd need to wear an away kit against would be Partick and Hamilton and they have varying amounts of red in their strips as well.

Didnt really think of that to be fair haha. Makes sense though

The new Stoke City Macron Anthem jackets would look smart in C&A. However, I suspect we will be provided with the standard black with a stitched on club badge. The Stoke one also comes in white with red flashes.

MFC_Anthem_Jacket.jpg

I'll take one of those please. I was a big fan of the Arsenal n98 jacket they had a while ago that is quite similar.

12676871f8f1f270b5213b5fe24d032c.jpg

I'll take one of those please. I was a big fan of the Arsenal n98 jacket they had a while ago that is quite similar.

It was similar, although I suspect we are too small a concern to get C&A training gear these days. Surprisingly bespoke training wear was all the rage in the 70s/80s. These days not so much for the smaller clubs like us.