New Kit For Season 2017-18

WilliePettigrew

As I said I like both kits, although, it wouldn’t be a kit launch without me having a tiny nitpick about the badge. :ph34r:
I am not sure what the reason is for the extra bold claret stitching around the outside edge? It doesn’t really need it as in my opinion our badge is fine just the way it is. That aside, it’s a massive improvement on the one on last seasons home top. :thumbup:

badge.jpg

I really like the home top but I'm not getting all the love for the away one.. I think it's an absolute howler, only marginally better than the black training top looking thing we had a few seasons ago.

Each to their own though.

Always like hooped socks so that's nice. The actual strip is OK but I think could have been a lot better without unnecessary details and better sponsor positioning.

Away strip I quite like, looks quite different and modern although it could be one of those ones where it looks horrible in real life so I'll reserve judgement!

Like I said in a different thread, for me, black has no place on a football kit and the away offering is pretty underwhelming. Looks like a generic training top with a badge slapped on it. I like black tops, just not as football shirts.

However, I'm not the target demographic, so it doesn't matter.