• Gael Bigirimana
    • Alex Fisher
    • Craig Tanner
    • Elliott Frear
    • Andy Rose
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Louis Moult
    • Null Vote

Voted for Kipre as I felt his performance was consistent throughout whereas I felt McHugh took a bit of time to reach the level that he showed second half. Carson did ok, although he had quite a quiet afternoon and it was good to see a 'Well keeper catch the ball beyond the penalty spot. Of the other new guys, Birigimani looked ok, I'll reserve judgement on Tanner and Fisher for now, I barely noticed that Rose was on the pitch.

Honourable mention for Henegan, if anyone from the Rangers board is reading this then half a million will be the best money you will ever spend. ;):whistling:

The Captain all day long. Controlled the flow of the game. At one point in the 2nd half we had 83% possession! Thought he actually looked better after Bigi went off. Not sure what conclusions to draw from that at this stage.

McHugh was excellent second half but a bit anonymous in the first for me.

Big Kiprè for me. Thought had a great game. No nonsense defending when required, covered for Heneghan a good few times when he was caught out and played some nice passes into midfield. Could be an interesting signing going forward.

I'm still not sold on Kipre to be honest. I'll be interested to see how he does when he's up against someone who actually plays football for a living.

In what little I've seen of him he seems a lot more comfortable on the ball than off it.

Probably most of what makes defenders good defenders is off the ball, reading the game, positioning, communication, holding a line, discipline, awareness etc.

Like the rest of the team we'll only be able to judge when they play better quality opposition when the league season starts. Morton will be a step up but still below Premiership level.