• Gaël Bigirimana
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Craig Tanner
    • Elliott Frear
    • Alex Fisher
    • Louis Moult
    • Andy Rose
    • Null Vote

McHugh and others played well but for me it was a choice between Tait and Tanner. You could see today what Robinson is trying to do with Tait. Right and left footed crosses, defensive cover, and an opportunitistic goal Plus he and Cadden didn't get in each other's way as they had at QP. Only eclipsed by Tanner who looks as if he will be a great signing. Good movement, linkup work, nice touches in attack and welcome work rate. Just needs confidence/decision making to shoot at times.

• Like 1

Never never never thought he was awful

Other than the assist for Cadden's goal and winning the free kick for the fourth goal, I'm assuming?

Thought Tanner and Bigirmana linked up well. Tanner showed good movement, creating space for Cadden and Bigirmana to move into. The move that put Cadden through in the second half was probably the best football we've produced in several seasons...

Tanner had some decent touches about the box. Robinson might be expecting more from him than he can deliver at the moment if he is expected to be our main creative force.

I'll go for Cadden. Good runs, great finish and he looks lean compared to last season. I'm also looking forward to him and Bigi trying to out celebrate each other when we score.

McShug by a mile. Early days but what does Tanner actually contribute?

I actually despair sometimes.

Tanner may turn out to be "not good enough" but certainly nothing in today's performance suggested it. Three of us at the game today, all of us hard to please, all saw some promise in him...

McHugh was a class apart today.

and a very easy vote.

Tanner , I can see how some are questioning his role/overall contribution, can't quite see how they are gettign to askign if he contributes anything

Last week he seemed to get in Frears way more often than not, then went roaming some more and the team benefited

This week I actually found myself questioning where he was playing at halftime, then later we compared him to Nicky Law,

seems to have been given the free role, some positives out of it already,

guess thats a role everyone in the team (and stands) then need to learn his thinking, as he will be pivotal in creating space and fluid movement

All about opinions mate and while I don't think he was man of the match really can't see where you are coming from in describing him as awful

Just an opinion thought he lost the ball far to easy and seemed to turn in to trouble when he had the ball ! He did play better once he went out wide

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I must admit that seeing Tanner last week,there looked to be a player there,albeit a bit rough around the edges. But are people questioning him and his ability after 1 goal and 4 assists in 2 games? Yes 2 games v lower league opposition,but also games that are 4 weeks after he joined the club! Give the lad a chance.

If by September he hasnt scored or given an assist in the league then by all means we can judge him a bit but come on guys,lets be realistic