• Andy Rose
    • Louis Moult
    • Gaël Bigirimana
    • Craig Tanner
    • Elliott Frear
    • Alex Fisher
    • George Newell
    • Null Vote

Frear for me. The cross he whipped in at the start of the second half was outstanding and his finish for the goal was tougher than it looked. Boy won us the game and caused Berwick more problems than any of our other attacking players (until Newell came on)

Frear. Would have been very easy to be dispirited today with some of the very obvious disapproval coming from the East Stand. But he stuck to his task and continued to whip balls into dangerous areas. Some of his team mates really should have been attacking them more. His delivery isnt always perfect and he does seem to be reluctant to cut back in on his right foot but he was our most creative player today and took his goal well.

Good to see Frear has a good number of supporters. The boy has his weaknesses but he is young enough to improve on them. I think he can do a job for us if we can get other areas of the team sorted out.

PS I also think Cedric had a decent game. But he hardly broke sweat. I think he has a few more gears left in him. Loved the way some of their players just bounced off him in the tackle.

Loved the way some of their players just bounced off him (Kipre) in the tackle.

I've been slagged off in the past for wanting us to be more physical and I've had a hard job convincing some posters that I didn't mean hammer throwers, thugs and hatchet men. Your description of Kipre above is exactly what I meant. He was strong enough to hold off 3 opponents in the corner and as far as I've seen hasn't resorted to any nasty stuff. He can also play a bit of football.

• Like 1