Scottish Premiership Game 1: Rangers (H) Sunday 06/08/17 13:30

Andy_P

Wait, are folk suggesting that Bigirimana has something in his contract that prevents him playing v Rangers?

Or am I being wooshed?

That was the suggestion from some which, for the reasons weeyin has highlighted, is utterly preposterous.

It's not difficult to find out what happened during the Rangers loan for anyone that can work Google.

It also doesn't help anyone to wildly speculate about specific's that are potentially quite damaging.

• Like 1

Was there yesterday and left utterly frustrated, mainly thanks to the mason in the black!

First 20mins aside, we were on top for the majority of the game and missed three guilt edge chances from Moult, Bowman & Fisher. Thought Frear and Kipre were the stand-outs, with special mention to Cadden and Tait. As others have said, if we keep up that level of performance then we should be OK.

However, not 100% sold on our strategy of whipping balls into the box. Everything yesterday came from the wings, which I find a little strange when we have only the one striker battling it out with a handful of defenders to get on the end of it. A lot of wasted crosses as well, and would like to see us mix it up a bit every now.

However, not 100% sold on our strategy of whipping balls into the box. Everything yesterday came from the wings, which I find a little strange when we have only the one striker battling it out with a handful of defenders to get on the end of it. A lot of wasted crosses as well, and would like to see us mix it up a bit every now.

Great point. In the first half, all too often Moult was outside of the box when the crosses were put in and there was no-one to get on the end of them.

Who started this pish about bigi and rangers? The guy was ill end of of story. As for the game today. Thought we played really well at times and had we been on a level playing field with that p***k madden we could have easily taken something from the game. Things look good for the season if the team can keep up that sort of performance.

having done a Google search on bigi illness this now appears to be quite serious. Whilst no confirmation is given anywhere the rumours over the last couple of years seem to suggest its something that would prevent him playing in Scottish football. Strange the player himself has never confirmed what it is and the type of suggestion online is not really appropriate to discuss on here. However if any of it is true there would be nothing to prevent every club from objecting to him playing. All rumours though.

having done a Google search on bigi illness this now appears to be quite serious. Whilst no confirmation is given anywhere the rumours over the last couple of years seem to suggest its something that would prevent him playing in Scottish football. Strange the player himself has never confirmed what it is and the type of suggestion online is not really appropriate to discuss on here. However if any of it is true there would be nothing to prevent every club from objecting to him playing. All rumours though.

If its all true, then the club will surely stop him playing, and potentially need to have a look at themselves for signing the guy in the first place.

Hopefully its all a lot of internet nonsense however and he's back playing against all clubs asap.

It's not difficult to find out what happened during the Rangers loan for anyone that can work Google.

It also doesn't help anyone to wildly speculate about specific's that are potentially quite damaging.

Worryingly you can easily find a Daily Record article where Bigirmana himself says that he had (at least when he signed for Rangers) an illness that wouldn't let him play under SFA rules but didn't prevent him playing in England.

Are we going to find ourselves in a situation where a key summer signing isn't eligible to play..?

I presume the league cup must be ran by a different association then...

or other clubs at the time never had the same info rangers did, given the fact that was once on there books. Like I said it all just rumours but the silence is deafening out of fir park at the moment, apart from flow saying he was ill. So all we have to go by is rumours. Although if there was any truth wouldn't the sfa done something at the time when he did play.

and a club who left it until the 11th hr to object to maximise the damage to our team shape etc. where we had little opportunity to produce evidence that there is no longer a problem. all hearsay of course, but you know how the rangers work.

Surely we could just provide medical records and that would be that?

or other clubs at the time never had the same info rangers did, given the fact that was once on there books. Like I said it all just rumours but the silence is deafening out of fir park at the moment, apart from flow saying he was ill. So all we have to go by is rumours. Although if there was any truth wouldn't the sfa done something at the time when he did play.

The silence is only deafening because people on here are speculating that there is something for the club to tell us.

I doubt we'd arrange a press conference to tell the press that Bigi ate a dodgy curry on Saturday night and had the skitters...

I saw Flow on twitter saying that he'll be back on Wednesday (if selected) so we can probably put this to bed, ta.

or other clubs at the time never had the same info rangers did, given the fact that was once on there books. Like I said it all just rumours but the silence is deafening out of fir park at the moment, apart from flow saying he was ill. So all we have to go by is rumours.

Well, no, quite literally all we actually have to go on is Flow saying he was ill.

The silence is only deafening because people on here are speculating that there is something for the club to tell us.

I doubt we'd arrange a press conference to tell the press that Bigi ate a dodgy curry on Saturday night and had the skitters...

I saw Flow on twitter saying that he'll be back on Wednesday (if selected) so we can probably put this to bed, ta.

how does flow know on the day of his illness he'll be fine a couple of days later? Unless he was ok to play in the first instance. I'm sure they read these sites. They could easily out it to bed before it becomes a circus.