Scottish Premiership Game 1: Rangers (H) Sunday 06/08/17 13:30

Andy_P

The silence is only deafening because people on here are speculating that there is something for the club to tell us.

I doubt we'd arrange a press conference to tell the press that Bigi ate a dodgy curry on Saturday night and had the skitters...

I saw Flow on twitter saying that he'll be back on Wednesday (if selected) so we can probably put this to bed, ta.

Player signs for Club A on loan but never plays due to an illness that player admits himself makes him unable to play in Scotland but not England.

Player signs for club B.

Club A and B are due to play and player isn't mentioned as being doubtful.

Player doesn't play.

These are conditions rife for speculation and rumour...

how does flow know on the day of his illness he'll be fine a couple of days later? Unless he was ok to play in the first instance. I'm sure they read these sites. They could easily out it to bed before it becomes a circus.

It's literally you making a circus out of it.

Shrug.

The silence is only deafening because people on here are speculating that there is something for the club to tell us.

I doubt we'd arrange a press conference to tell the press that Bigi ate a dodgy curry on Saturday night and had the skitters...

I saw Flow on twitter saying that he'll be back on Wednesday (if selected) so we can probably put this to bed, ta.

You have almost hit the nail on the head. He'll be back midweek. Just an unfortunate loss on the day of the game.

All speculation. Bigi has already played in the League Cup and don't forget the SFA approved his registration. Time this rumour was quashed.

This. The rumours about Bigi were well publicised when he was at rangers, so does anyone seriously believe that we would have successfully signed him if he were totally ineligible to pay for us?

And of course have played for us in our league cup games?

I'm not overly convinced by Rose in midfield but thats twice now i've seen him and McHugh together and dont think the two of them can play together, i think Bigi works better next to Carl in midfield, so i reckon that Rose and McHugh are possibly too similar as they are defensive midfielders and would be better playing one or the other in midfield. Could be wrong but thats what i took from the game yesterday.

I'm not overly convinced by Rose in midfield but thats twice now i've seen him and McHugh together and dont think the two of them can play together, i think Bigi works better next to Carl in midfield, so i reckon that Rose and McHugh are possibly too similar as they are defensive midfielders and would be better playing one or the other in midfield. Could be wrong but thats what i took from the game yesterday.

Yeah, Rose was the least convincing player on the park for me yesterday and think if Bigi had played we would have been more assured in the middle.

Following in the footsteps of a long list of 6ft + players we have had over the years that are absolutely hopeless in the air!

Daily Ranger match report mentions object being thrown from Well end which was ludicrous and I hope they find out who threw it. However not a mention of the smoke bombs thrown by rangers fans!!! Typical old firm bias, good job the ref wasn't bias.......hang on

And the Billy Boys was belted out on several occasions. Is that not a banned song these days? :keeporder:

• Like 1

Bigi:

He has an illness. Flow said he was ill.

I am willing to believe this is the case. A wee flare up and he's had a shite night. Fair enough.

Anything else seems a bit far fetched. The only thing I can think of would be our club not doing enough background work on the rules etc. that would be a disaster if Rangers asked the questions and Motherwell folded and left him out.

Willing to take it that Bigi had a flare up and was ill.

Daily Ranger match report mentions object being thrown from Well end which was ludicrous and I hope they find out who threw it. However not a mention of the smoke bombs thrown by rangers fans!!! Typical old firm bias, good job the ref wasn't bias.......hang on

Looked like a roll of duck tape, a few coins and a zippo. Poor stuff.

Hope the club check CCTV to find who threw the objects. No place for that anywhere and could result in club being fined. Self policing that section should be in place. COYW

If someone is going to throw something, there's really nothing self policing it will achieve.

Also Ryan Jack is a wee wank.