Scottish Premiership Game 1: Rangers (H) Sunday 06/08/17 13:30

Andy_P

My rangers supporting neighbour told me they had been given extra allocation in the main stand. Would imagine it's just the same allocation that Celtic take up. As for away fans in the home end. Any well fan found to be buying tickets for them should be banned from the ground instantly.

My rangers supporting neighbour told me they had been given extra allocation in the main stand. Would imagine it's just the same allocation that Celtic take up. As for away fans in the home end. Any well fan found to be buying tickets for them should be banned from the ground instantly.

Hopefully there'll be no Rangers fans in the south end of the POD Stand. Time to move them to the Cooper or East Stand. :spiteful: Agree about our fans buying tickets for them. It does go on unfortunately and anyone found out for doing this should be banned.

Undecided how today will go. I'm working and have a habit of missing our good results. But on the flipside, it's Rangers and we always seem to fuck up against them, no matter the quality of their team.

Hoping for at the very least for a decent performance giving some degree of hope for the season ahead...

Our results against Rangers in the league over the years has been a strange one, what's the problem ? I always thought we had a group of players who just didn't have the belief they could beat Rangers.

Hammell is the last of that group still playing ,Lasley is asst manager and Craigan is the under 20,s coach.

Lot of people still being convinced by the Rangers name, same thing they get annoyed about the management and media doing.

They are absolutely diabolical. If we lose it will be because we haven't done our job properly.

Agree with this entirely. Sadly however given that much of the game is won and lost in the head, Rangers do have an advantage in that respect. Our games against them last season is proof of this (the McManus mistake being the perfect example).

I hope that Robinson can convince the players that Rangers are a very ordinary side but experience says that it is easier said than done.

• Like 1

Agree with this entirely. Sadly however given that much of the game is won and lost in the head, Rangers do have an advantage in that respect. Our games against them last season is proof of this (the McManus mistake being the perfect example).

I hope that Robinson can convince the players that Rangers are a very ordinary side but experience says that it is easier said than done.

Spot on mate

Is Bigi injured or is it purely tactical?

Havent seen much of Rose in a footballing sense but he does seem to be able to get around the park and close space down, so maybe in there to combat Dorrans and Jack?