Scottish Premiership Game 1: Rangers (H) Sunday 06/08/17 13:30

Andy_P

Absolute shambles for their goal but we settled down as the half went on. Tait getting absolutely roasted down the right by windass and Wallace though...change to a back 4 required asap!

Good equaliser by us and could have had a penalty, although windass has hit the woodwork twice. They still look suspect defensively when we get on behind but if we don't sort the right side we will lose.

Not completely surprised by the performance so far. For all the new guys, this is a big step up in quality of opposition. Hopefully, will settle down a bit in the second half.

I am at the game and feared the worst after 10-15 minutes. But we have looked quite good going forward and decent in defence. By that I mean central defence. Playing 3 at the back gives no cover at right back and Rangers getting most joy in that area.

I may live to regret this but already the team looks to have more about it than last season

• Like 1

Pleasantly surprised about how we have played (once we settled down). If this is the standard for this season, I think we will do well.

Tait needs to stop haring up the bloody park and leaving Windass a free roam.

Quite encouraging. 1-0 down and the heads didn't go down. That was a good spell of pressure we had resulting in the goal.