Scottish Premiership Game 3: Ross County (H) Saturday 19/08/17

Andy_P

If he's fit, Moult should start. He's simply the most proven goalscorer we have at the club. I've looked the look of Fisher, despite the lack of goals so far. Not being given a consistent run up top won't be helping things. If Moult does go, you'd feel that it will benefit Fisher most of all.

I'd like to see McLean given a shot too, given his impressive display in the cup, and although McHugh is a miss, Rose seems to have done well last week and I think between him, Bigi, Cadden and Campbell, we've got enough cover in the middle of the park.

Maybe Plummer to get his debut down the left if McLean didn't get the chance.

If he's fit, Moult should start.

Like Skippy before him, I have no concerns that he won't give it 100%. More importantly, we need goals and 3 points.

I'd rather get him in the window just now. Try and add a bit more value to his figure. Any folk that have been watching him won't be impressed with his pre-season form (bar the free-kicks he's been keeping secret for two seasons). Part of the reason I think he's been struggling is obviously fitness first and foremost, but he seems to have been trying to hard to impress.

Can't see Louis playing tomorrow with all the talk right now. If he played a blinder people would become unrealistic about what we should get. If he has a mare, well you can imagine the meltdown on here. Guess it up to the gaffer to decide what's best.

If we start picking players based on the reaction they'll get on here, we won't even be able to field a five-a-side team...

• Like 2

If we start picking players based on the reaction they'll get on here, we won't even be able to field a five-a-side team...

don't think for a second the manager would pick a player based on what is said on here. However this is a fans forum where fans discus the good and bad of how the team are doing. It has no influence on what happens at the club, and likewise the club has no influence and probably no interest on what is said on here. It is merely just a load of opinions, some liked some not. Anyway 3-2 to the good guys. c'mon the well.