• Louis Moult
    • Craig Tanner
    • Alex Fisher
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Ross MacLean
    • Null Vote

[quote name="real dosser" post="502760" timestamp="1503165058

.......Good performances from Cedric , Cadden and King Louis as well.

Moult? Thought his first half comprised of fallling on his arse trying to win fouls when he should have been trying to create chances - worst falling about I've seen in a while cringeworthy at times.

• Like 1

Decided to give it to Campbell as he did make the difference in the second half, but a lot of credit to Richard Griffiths as did make a couple of good saves and also Bowman, Cedric, Tait and Dunne all had decent games.

I thought Camden had one of his quieter games, once again the referee was a bit erratic with some of his decisions, especially Henneghan's booking early in the first half,

Moult? Thought his first half comprised of fallling on his arse trying to win fouls when he should have been trying to create chances - worst falling about I've seen in a while cringeworthy at times.

He looked totally fed up and I don't blame him. He's being out of position and was too isolated. He suffered from lack of support in the first half. He needs to play off another striker.

• Like 1

I notice how many candidates are being discussed: this is surely a good sign for the club's health?

Tait is suspect as a defender sometimes but he is very energetic and his crossing is dangerous. That's twice now he's popped up in the box to score an important goal. Bowman's movement and energy were excellent and helped Moult's performance.

I'll say Campbell because it's a joy to see a midfielder who can tackle and pass. We need creativity in the middle of the park to complement Cadds and Frear.

I also think Kipre should be encouraged more to go on his raging bull runs: great stuff to watch.

Cedric for me. Whilst he does have some flaws at times I loved his no nonsense approach yesterday and in other matches. Would like to see him push forward on occasion. Out of interest, what's the point to the null vote? Is it the same posters who use this option every week?

Cedric for me. Whilst he does have some flaws at times I loved his no nonsense approach yesterday and in other matches. Would like to see him push forward on occasion. Out of interest, what's the point to the null vote? Is it the same posters who use this option every week?

I use the Null vote option for all games I don't attend. If you don't vote, each time you visit the thread, the voting options are there and so if you want to see the current standings you need to click the view results tab (or whatever its called)

I'm far too lazy to do that every time :slow:

I use the Null vote option for all games I don't attend. If you don't vote, each time you visit the thread, the voting options are there and so if you want to see the current standings you need to click the view results tab (or whatever its called)

I'm far too lazy to do that every time :slow:

cheers