Goodbye Or Staying?

livivoice

With Saturday being the last game before the transfer window slams shut I wonder who will be making their last appearance.

Interesting to watch the body language at the end of the game.

FWIW I think Heneghan, Cadden and Louis will still be with us.

Only departure I think will be Bowman.

I suspect that there will also be a few more players going out on loan such as Livingstone, Falconer and mabye Turnbull.

If anyone goes I think it will be Cadden.

I don't think he's the greatest footballer in the world but he's got a good attitude, he's young, he's got pace and he's got a bit of bulk/strength to him. All things that, for better or worse, are prized in modern football.

As good as Moult has been for us he doesn't have pace or strength, one of the reason I don't think we will ever see a lot of money for him or that'll he'll play at a level far beyond Scottish Premiership level.

Heneghan is fine when the games coming towards him but I'm sure scouts will have noticed he's absolutely useless when the game goes beyond him. His defensive positioning and awareness just isn't there.

• Like 1

They're professional scouts. While I'm sure they are checking out Cadden, they should be casting an eye over every player on the pitch.

And even if they fancy Cadden, it doesn't mean he'll be gone this window. We had to wait for guys like Frear and Petravičius, after following them for a few windows.