• Andy Rose
    • Louis Moult
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Elliott Frear
    • Allan Campbell
    • Alex Fisher
    • Null Vote

Really tough choice from that game.

Kipre has been immense the whole game doing the basics and then on the other hand Louis Moult has completely turned the match round with a couple of bits of magic.

Normally I think I'd go for the wee bit of magic that makes the difference but I'm going for Kipre.

I know he doesn't seem to be floating many people's boats but I think Rose had a great game in a role which is rarely going to grab the headlines but is essential to allow the creative players time to do their stuff. Still I've gone for Kipre as he was immense.

Isn't it great though to actually have a dilemma on who to chose across most of the team.

• Like 3

I know he doesn't seem to be floating many people's boats but I think Rose had a great game in a role which is rarely going to grab the headlines but is essential to allow the creative players time to do their stuff. Still I've gone for Kipre as he was immense.

Isn't it great though to actually have a dilemma on who to chose across most of the team.

Totally agree re Rose, actually thought he supported front two well today, although was caught too far forward at their goal...he does a lot of 'grunt' work that often goes unoticed, always showing at throw ins, playing simple short passes, and closing down space. It is the type of role that is never fully appreciated except by teammates and manager.

Anyways regards mom has to be Kipre who was outstanding

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk