• Andy Rose
    • Louis Moult
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Elliott Frear
    • Allan Campbell
    • Alex Fisher
    • Null Vote

Really tough choice from that game.

Kipre has been immense the whole game doing the basics and then on the other hand Louis Moult has completely turned the match round with a couple of bits of magic.

Normally I think I'd go for the wee bit of magic that makes the difference but I'm going for Kipre.

Actually thought Cadden wasn't great in the first half. Really came into the game in the second half particularly when he moved to wing back.

For me, Kipré was immense. Reckon he'll have a mad moment now and again but looks like an excellent signing...

Actually thought Cadden wasn't great in the first half. Really came into the game in the second

Cadden looks far better in the marauding wing back role.

Kipre but special mentions to Cadden, Bowman, Moult & Tait who set up Moult for his goal and put in the initial cross for the 1st goal.

went for Moult for his effort and his interview on Alba at the end. Sounds as if he's content to stay.

Special mention as well for Cedric, Cadden, Bowman and Tait. No failures today. Long may it continue. COYW.

• Like 1

I know he doesn't seem to be floating many people's boats but I think Rose had a great game in a role which is rarely going to grab the headlines but is essential to allow the creative players time to do their stuff. Still I've gone for Kipre as he was immense.

Isn't it great though to actually have a dilemma on who to chose across most of the team.

• Like 3

No failures but has to be Kipre. Loads of plus marks but I want to mention Rose and Bowman. They take a lot of stick on the forum but both doing a job. Bowman puts in so much effort and ok you don't see Rose but he is obviously doing a job which isn't noticed by everyone. COYW!!!!

Very difficult not mchugh but kipprie or hennenghan both were excellent. Moult and esp bowman ran all day. Tait was on his game frear ran them ragged. Very slightly shads by kiprie as the mans a bloody brick wall and would stick the head in one if asked to

Kipre but special mentions to Cadden, Bowman, Moult & Tait who set up Moult for his goal and put in the initial cross for the 1st goal.

This.

Moult. Back to his best today. Cedric played well but Louis won it. Always believe in......

I know he doesn't seem to be floating many people's boats but I think Rose had a great game in a role which is rarely going to grab the headlines but is essential to allow the creative players time to do their stuff. Still I've gone for Kipre as he was immense.

Isn't it great though to actually have a dilemma on who to chose across most of the team.

Totally agree re Rose, actually thought he supported front two well today, although was caught too far forward at their goal...he does a lot of 'grunt' work that often goes unoticed, always showing at throw ins, playing simple short passes, and closing down space. It is the type of role that is never fully appreciated except by teammates and manager.

Anyways regards mom has to be Kipre who was outstanding

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Has any other player caught on with the fans as quickly as Kipre has? If we are guaranteed a Kipre for every Blyth, do we keep singing young guys released by Leicester?

Just noticed there's no Frear but there are two Louis Moults

Whaddya know? He's right.

Fixed!