Scottish Premiership Game 5: Kilmarnock (H) Saturday 09/09/17

Yabba's Turd

Hopefully the extra week will have allowed tanner and bigi to get full fitness and if that's the case there will be interesting selections to be made.

Really good that we still have moult as I was certain that we would be relying on bowman/fisher to score the goals. Also signs from last game that bowman can operate well with Moult.

Not sure I believe in "the curse of the former player" but it will be interesting to see what Thomas and Erwin do.

Wouldn't surprise me if there is a goal/assist in there!

Hopefully neither get a hard time from our fans as neither have done anything to deserve it, but then neither had Reynolds's.....

A win for us here would be massive and be a great platform going into 2/3 very difficult league and cup games.

Hopefully we get it, would sort of undo all the great work v Hearts if we lose this.

It's never surprising if an oppostion striker scores a goal, regardless of their prior employers.

As long as we keep up the tempo and commitment we showed in the last game I think we should have enough to win by a goal or two.

I don't see how it will undo the good work from the Hearts game if we lose though - unless they take the 3pts back off us.

The opportunity to create a larger gap over those currently around the bottom should be priority.

Agreed. We need to be beating our rivals at the bottom end at home to create a bit of a gap. Its never long until we have a tough run of fixtures that could see us pick up minimal points.

Tough to make too many changes from the Hearts game (with the exception of Hartley in for Heneghan). It will be interesting to see who Robinson lines up with.

• Like 2

I'm looking forward to this. My first game at Fir Park this season after only being able to make away games so far.

Hopefully we have a fully fit squad to choose from with Tanner and Bigi back at full fitness and Cadds feeling okay after Scotland U21 duty on Tuesday.

I quite admire what McCulloch is doing at Killie in giving lots of young Scottish lads like Taylor, Kiltie, Frizzell and Wilson decent game time.

I think our physicality might be a bit too much for Killie though - we must be one of the tallest/powerful teams in the league now with the likes of Cedric, Dunne, Bowman, Hartley. Even McHugh and Grimshaw who aren't the tallest are physical players.

Add to that the footballing ability of Bigi, Cadds, Frear and Moult and I think we'll be on to a good thing this weekend.

3-1 Motherwell. Moult, Bowman and Cadden.