Scottish Premiership Game 5: Kilmarnock (H) Saturday 09/09/17

Yabba's Turd

I'm wary of taking too much confidence from victories against Ross County and Hearts but this is a game we really should be winning. They might only be losing by the odd goal but this is still a Killie side who've taken 1 point from four home games, lost to Ayr United and are out of the League Cup already. We also look a much better team than the one that took 10 points off Kilmarnock last year.

Taking all that into account, Motherwell 0 Kilmarnock 2.

Been counting the days to this since the hearts game. Loving the feelgood factor start of this season has brought.

Think we will win this. Id keep bigi on bench, not sure if grimshaw is fit or not but rose doesnt deserve to be dropped. Campbell has been making an impact as a sub and id keep that going.

Carson

Kipre hartley Dunne

Cadden Tait

Grimshaw Mchugh Rose

Bowman Moult.

Fisher and Campbell to make changes when necessary. Really losing faith with tanner, Bigi not overly impressing me either except the odd touch but hope that improves.

3-1 well.

Edited by WellFlag

This is going to a difficult game. Killie have not got the points on the board that perhaps they think their performances have merited. They've had a week off to regroup and will come out the traps fast looking for that important win they feel they deserve and will look to reverse the negative trend and gather some momentum. Particularly against a club who owned them last year.

We on the other hand would be reckless if we in any way underestimated them. It's going to be a good game with goals to entertain.

I've got a feeling it'll be a draw or by the odd goal either way.

The "playing better than results suggest" and "only losing by the odd goal" is textbook relegation fodder. I've seen a few motherwell teams with the same problem, just that one win good spell away from getting it right, then it's February and we're in the shit.

There's also the motherwell tradition of ending other teams bad runs, so I might adjust my earlier prediction and go for a draw.

Always hate an international break after a decent spell of form. Never sure how it's gonna disrupt us.

Agreed. It's gonna be a really interesting test for this new squad of ours. How they respond to a battling (I agree with you fizoxy) team desperate for points after a forced good form breaking lay off will be an interesting test of the teams character.

Is it on alba tonight?

Agreed. It's gonna be a really interesting test for this new squad of ours. How they respond to a battling (I agree with you fizoxy) team desperate for points after a forced good form breaking lay off will be an interesting test of the teams character.

Is it on alba tonight?

It's the hearts Aberdeen game on alba this week.

Frear out with concussion, and I doubt that they will rush Hammell back into action, but otherwise seem to be healthy enough.

Hopeful we can keep our good wee run going. Would love another clean sheet but any kind of win will do me.

I forgot Stevie Hammell existed until your post. Doubt we'll see much from him this season, even if he is fit.