Scottish Premiership Game 6: Hibernian (A) Saturday 16/09/17

Yabba's Turd

3-5-2

Is the formation we have played and have had most success with this season.

It also seems the favoured formation on many of the top leagues.

Id like is to stick with it tomorrow.

• Like 1

You might be right but I think we need to prove a few things before we can go and attack against better teams. I'm less bothered about tomorrow than Thursday night which is a massive game but the defensive performance in the first half against Rangers and against St Johnstone is still in my mind. These next three games are a step up.

I'd go....

Carson

Tait Kipre Hartley Dunne

Cadden Campbell Bigirimama Mchugh Tanner

Moult

Don't agree with paying any homage to Hibs! They haven't been relevant in the top league since 2009. Our players have shown they can win individual battles, our fitness is very good, why would we not continue with to play our team in a formation with 2 up top?

Don't agree with paying any homage to Hibs! They haven't been relevant in the top league since 2009. Our players have shown they can win individual battles, our fitness is very good, why would we not continue with to play our team in a formation with 2 up top?

The last three results have been good but we were still rotten in the first halves versus County and Killie who are very poor before rejigging the formation and being much better second half.

If we start three at the back today I think we'll see the same problems as we saw in the first half against Rangers and to a lesser extent against Hearts.

The last three results have been good but we were still rotten in the first halves versus County and Killie who are very poor before rejigging the formation and being much better second half.

If we start three at the back today I think we'll see the same problems as we saw in the first half against Rangers and to a lesser extent against Hearts.

You are boring
  • Like 3

A difficult game to call. Hibs look good but are still finding their feet in the top league. We've done well so far but haven't been fully convincing against the better sides. We certainly won't be any pushovers today but need to play for 90+ minutes. We're a lot stronger than last term, but still have a bit to prove at away venues as our implosion at Perth proved. I think we're still vulnerable down the flanks. If pushed I'd go for a narrow defeat. Hope I'm proved wrong, in the best possible way.

What's boring about it?

Majority of what he says seems fair enough to me.

Not intended to be any more than a disheartened comment to Steelboy who

after 3 good results and performances can't acknowledge the recent contribution of Bowman who has been a big part of what is going well in our team at the moment, and imo to drop Bowman would be taking a winning team backwards.

• Like 1

Why Rose starts for us is beyond me. Robiinson must see something in him that i dont.

He must have his reasons. The line up looks a tad cautious and defensive but we'll see. Again, the pressure will be on Cadden to provide the outball. Maybe the gameplan is to hold out until half time and if we're still in contention open up a bit?

Ref has been pathetic, Stevie O'Reilly type performance. Hibs players throwing themselves to the deck at the slighest contact. Questionable pen also. We need to be more clincal as we are creating chances, Moult shot off the bar. Hopefully recreate another great second half performance and hope the ref improves.