Scottish Premiership Game 6: Hibernian (A) Saturday 16/09/17

Yabba's Turd

Hibs the better team and causing us big problems down the wide areas. Feel a bit sorry for Tait having to play on the left. Dunne is not good enough for this level (might do against the poorer teams). But the game has been dominated by as poor a first half refereeing performance in some time (and even I can't believe I am saying that after some of the performances I have seen in recent years) Lennon playing it perfectly by saying we are physical in the press this week, then clearly telling his players to go down on any contact......even having the cheek to complain so much about something he got spoken too. He really is a horrible wee sh1te....

This is a very different team from last year, so we might be much happier as the season progresses. They just don't give up, even when it seems the referees have it in for them. Given our commentators seem a little biased, it did sound like we got nothing, so all credit to the team spirit.

• Like 2