Scottish Premiership Game 7: Aberdeen (H) Sunday 24/09/17 (12.15)

Yabba's Turd

Kind of expecting to lose today as their motivation may be slightly stronger than ours (not questioning our guys' attitude, just a fact that revenge is a strong motivator) but hoping that we can sneak something.

Bowman and Rose looked like the men running on empty on Thursday so might be those two who are rested. Frear at left wing back and Cadden in to the middle would be my preferred option for replacing Rose. Not sure about who I'd bring in for Bowman...

A more cautious approach by both teams. We're working down the left with tait and moult more involved in link up play than the main target to get the ball to. 50/50 imo with neither team creating a clear cut chance. Kiprie making an odd mistake here n there, cadds somewhat subdued and the rest doing ok but not a lot more. Hartley getting more forward than usual and so far he's shading it for me. As for Aberdeen it's punt it to may alone up front stuff. Personally I'd take a draw but we can play better but sometimes it's just grinding it out which today seems to be.

We lost this game the minute we brought on Fisher cause we went immediatwly down to 10 men, fuckin hopeless

Not pretty stuff but we should take it as a compliment that a team like Aberdeen is coming to FP intent on shutting us down and fighting their way to points

Bigi has been very poor as well. forgot he was on the park. Aberdeen are now winning all the tackles and 2nd balls. I love Louis Moult like a brother but I wish he would stop looking for the fouls more than taking the ball in and shielding it, bring others into the game than constantly being on his arse. Campbell has been outstanding again

Got what we deserved from that one, the hunger we had on Thursday was gone. Rose gets a hard time on here but I Think we missed him today, does a lot of the thankless work that goes un noticed. When we made the double sub I didn't feel like it was going to make us any better and it didn't, don't rate either of the 2 that came on.