• Allan Campbell
    • Louis Moult
    • Andy Rose
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Liam Grimshaw
    • Alex Fisher
    • Craig Tanner
    • Null Vote

A great all round team performance with perhaps Campbell, Bowman, Moult front runners and deservedly so. However I'm going to plump for Peter Hartley. He never put a foot wrong against potentially difficult opponents; he marshalled his defence superbly to such an extent that Aberdeen despite their second half pressure never really Carson very much; and he also found time to score. Not a flashy player but a solid reliable sort - just the kind of player we've been lacking for years.

• Like 1

Very difficult to pick a MoM tonight. Every single player put a shift in.

Campbell, Rose and Moult were worthy contenders but I went for the much maligned Ryan Bowman.

Chased every lost cause going and dragged the rest of the team up the park with him. He and Moult have to be the hardest working forwards in the league. Great partnership and a great performance.

No failures in entire team. Hard to choose from amongst them. Bowman, Rose and Campbell worked so hard, Louis was menacing when he had the goal in sight, Hartley is such a calming influence on defence but I'm going for Hammel. Apart from an early header, he wasn't beaten all night in defence and offered some great balls going forward. Although if you could give it to the whole team and management, I would. This team have 1991 spirit.

One of those games when there should be a "whole team" option.

In its absence I voted for Hartley as he is the kind of player we have been missing for years, assured at the back, reads the game well, a natural leader and a goal threat to boot. Honourable mentions for Hammell, Rose, Campbell, McHugh, Bowman and, of course, Louis.