Your Favourite Goal

Tamwell

So many to choose from. John Spencer from half way line at St Johnstone, Stevie Kirk at Pittoidrie in SC ... but im going for Ainsworth to go 3-0 up at our hardest venue (Ibrox) in our most difficult season sheer joy from inside our own half a sweeping move of pure joy. Had that not been scored we might not have had yesterday to enjoy. Stevie Kirks Goal in the SC semi against Celtic nearly got it because I knew then Id see my team in the SC final for 1st time ever.

Whether he ment it or not i still love Stevie kirks chip into the stanchion of the goal in the 91 semi final. It gets easily forgotten about because of physios goal. But the scenes behind the goal that night after we realised the ref had give the goal will never be forgotten.

Whether he ment it or not i still love Stevie kirks chip into the stanchion of the goal in the 91 semi final. It gets easily forgotten about because of physios goal. But the scenes behind the goal that night after we realised the ref had give the goal will never be forgotten.

Loved John Porteous' effort

• Like 3

Jamie Murphy scored a couple of belters from long range. A late equaliser at Accies and in the cup at Pittodrie in a cup tie which we drew and i'm still annoyed about. Big Sutty's volley at Hampden was a great goal as well. Skippy scored a screamer at Ibrox around christmas time one year. Ross McCormack's goal at Easter Road was another cracker.

Are we talking about the best goal technically? Or the maddest youve went at a goal? Both goals yesterday were the opposite end or the technical ability spectrum.

The first was bedlam but with the second there was an element of stunned disbelief at what Id just witnessed!

A non Well fan I know and total football purest has described it as the best goal scored at Hampden since Zidanes! Hefty praise.