Scottish Premiership Game 10: Dundee (A) 25/10/17 19:45

fizoxy

Campbell and Cadden will be rested for tomorrow night. Petravičius will get game time at some point but may start on the bench. Manager still undecided whether to play him on wing or up front.

Robinson also said on Sunday that he told the players that they could go out for a few beers to celebrate. To a man they said no as they wanted to prepare for Wednesday's game. Think that speaks volumes about our squad.

Absolutely superb press conference from Robinson there.

Fantastic put down to that clown of a rangers manager and a great dig as those who appear to be disappointed weve made the final.

Great rebuttal to the suggestion that Bowman is a dirty player backed up with stats.

Fuck them all!!!

Didn't know that about Bowman, maybe opt for a 4-4-2 as they will be expecting a 3-5-2. Tanner, Frear and Rose could all be interchanged. Big decision to rest McHugh as club captain but I put him in retrospectively as Campbell got hooked with an bump on Sunday to protect him. If Hammell or Tait bomb forward McHugh drops back to give defensive cover in makeshift back three. Lets not overlook Grimshaw too.

--------------- Carson ----------------

- Tait - Kipre - Hartley - Hammell -

- Cadden - Bigi - McHugh - Rose -

---------- Moult ---- Frear ----------

I'm in the 'play your strongest XI' every week category usually but I think we do need to mix it up a bit tomorrow night.

Not too much but you have to keep players focused on the next game.

In fact it will be something we will need to look out for in the run up to the Final.

The psychology of football is a weird place but just a press transfer speculation often affects player performance so does an upcoming big event like this.

Campbell and Cadden will be rested for tomorrow night. Petravičius will get game time at some point but may start on the bench. Manager still undecided whether to play him on wing or up front.

Robinson also said on Sunday that he told the players that they could go out for a few beers to celebrate. To a man they said no as they wanted to prepare for Wednesday's game. Think that speaks volumes about our squad.

Robinson won't be happy you're giving dundee info about team selection. You'll get your p45.

Campbell def needs a break too many games recently for someone just breaking through though would have him back in on Saturday .

Was thinking just that after Sunday....interesting dilemna for Robbo tomorrow night and think Campbell, Rose may drop out with Biggi and Grimshaw coming in, but depends on knocks etc. Pleased to hear him say he will use the squad .

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Every player is playing for their place in a national cup final only 4weeks away. With the knowlage that if they impress they have a manager who will put them in the team.There will be no bad performances, if some first team regulars are rested. Its a chance for the replacements to stake a claim for a starting place and they will know it.

There were games at the weekend, there were games tonight, we are still 4th, unless we lose by a few tomorrow we will still be 4th (or better). I am relaxed about this game, if we have a negative reaction to Sunday's game so be it, we have a cushion.

However it will be up to 2 or 3 fresh players to drive us on and see what we and they can do.